With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 23!

I come from the net
    True... Lucemon X barely fight and always let others do the most work although he did fought Gankoomon. The most 6 SGDL and Royal Knights fought like in the entire fight (Well it's kind of messy matchup and DarkKnightmon X & Barbamon X tire themselves before two Royal Knight members come)

Anybody expecting Lucemon X's betrayal towards 6 SGDL?

Really hoping the "big plan" isn't just Diablomon X w/SGDL Sword, lol.

So basically how i predicted Demon and Ulforceveedramon fight was going to go down is Ulforceveedramon is basically going to slowly wear him down as the fight continues i guess Ulforceveedramon speed and godly regeneration were far 2 much trouble for him.

Man they're really throwing us in for a loop so possibly Ogudomon X or Armagemon X or possibly something far worse I would be extremely disappointed if Diablomon X was it and he basically absorbed all the power of the Seven Demon Lords and using Lucemon as a sword.

I come from the net
    Ogudomon X for reason(s): All 6 SGDL got transferred back to the Dark Area as they almost got defeated. It's unknown of what caused them transfer.

Armagemon X for reason(s): Keramon X. Lucemon X's secret plan is unknown. Secondly, Diablomon X is shown wielding Lucemon Sword in artbook. Thirdly, Keramon X and Diablomon X appears in X3 Pet.

Lucemon Satan Mode X for reason(s): No evidence....

Oh? Sleipmon X's big image released. Finally. Craniummon X's big image is coming! But c'mon where are Meramon X and Pegasmon X?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Not necessarily, Craniummon X has been on Twitter before so it's possible we may get either Meramon or Pegasusmon.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    I felt like it's sorta low quality somewhat? Maybe it's art quality? Oh well but there are two images of Sleipmon X. Any difference on their quality and size?

I think Diablomon X holding Lucemon sword may be a decoy to throw our suspicions off because Lucemon X = Lucemon sword is just impossible I mean if there is Ogudomon X so all swords are most likely will be upgraded along with it as well.

I'm going digital
    The Twitter is not the only source of images. The 23rd MonMemo has a higher-quality Sleipmon X art.

Visit Xened's Youtube Channel
    Ogudomon X hints?

Ain't got no mojo... Chrono_Shindou's Avatar
    Or maybe ZeedMilleniummon X? We are getting OmegaShoutmon X and DarkKnightmon X, so maybe they might put the final villain as Zeed, after all in the Xros Wars manga he was the reason all the Royal Knights gathered together in the first place.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    The Twitter is not the only source of images. The 23rd MonMemo has a higher-quality Sleipmon X art.
    Oh yeah. I forgot. Because MonMemo sometimes have small or big images but it does have clear quality. I went there to compare. It turned out as the current image of Sleipmon X at twitter is a bit blurred. MonMemo image is much better. Thx!

Zeed? Oh how mighty I wish for its X form but it's not possible... It'd have to be Mugendramon X first then three famous Millenium ones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast