With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Digimon Fusion leaving Netflix on December 1st

  1. #11
    Junior Commander Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    385
    Well at least Xros Wars, Tri, and Appmon are on Crunchyroll. I wonder why Tamers is not available on Starz, I know they only have seasons 1,2, and 4 dubbed.

  2. #12
    Ain't got no mojo... n8d0gg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Digimon masters is finally adding Shoutmon, maybe that is proof that Saban's contract has expired

  3. #13
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Did they dub the final arc yet?
    It'll basically never be dubbed into English. (Not counting Asian English, as there IS an Asian English dub)

    Anyway, this is unfortunate.
    Is the Asian English dub worth watching and is it accessible in the USA?

  4. #14
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,738
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by n8d0gg187 View Post
    Digimon masters is finally adding Shoutmon, maybe that is proof that Saban's contract has expired
    I was thinking that myself and whether it was related. Masters said before they couldn't put them in the English version due to licensing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Did they dub the final arc yet?
    It'll basically never be dubbed into English. (Not counting Asian English, as there IS an Asian English dub)

    Anyway, this is unfortunate.
    Is the Asian English dub worth watching and is it accessible in the USA?
    I haven't seen it myself, but of the few comments I've seen about the dub, it's not very complimentary.

  5. #15
    Junior Commander Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Did they dub the final arc yet?
    It'll basically never be dubbed into English. (Not counting Asian English, as there IS an Asian English dub)

    Anyway, this is unfortunate.
    Is the Asian English dub worth watching and is it accessible in the USA?
    Not accessible on any platform in the U.S. from what Iíve found, it was on YouTube years ago and I only saw as far episode 3 of Hunters. Worth watching thatís really up to you, itís a literally direct translation of the Japanese version, the voices were pretty good. Except for Shoutmon he sounded like a small child, and Taiki would call him Shoutmen.

  6. #16
    Red shirt
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nowhere Valley
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by n8d0gg187 View Post
    Digimon masters is finally adding Shoutmon, maybe that is proof that Saban's contract has expired
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I was thinking that myself and whether it was related. Masters said before they couldn't put them in the English version due to licensing.
    I thought there was other reasons why Shoutmon and the other Digimon from Fusion/Xros Wars stayed as Korean exclusives...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •