With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Social Art, & OmegaShoutmon X Profile & Large Art Updates for More Digimon

Halloween Social Art, & OmegaShoutmon X Profile & Large Art Updates for More Digimon

A few things..

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a few different updates from the Digimon Twitter account the last few days...

First up is the pre-Halloween art up above, which was posted with the following text:
    Tomorrow is Halloween!
    Digimon also have fun wearing costumes! But Terriermon and Gotsumon are indecisive on what kind of costume they want to wear. "I like this outfit also. Oh, but that's nice too. Hmm, what should I choose?"
    I'm looking forward to what kind of costume you dress up in.

Then they also posted another for Halloween...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

There was much indecision yesterday over what costume to pick, but Terriermon and Gotsumon are enjoying Halloween too! Looks nice on them doesn't it? Let's head on over to EDEN Cyberspace!

Then we also get more profiles and art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones! Today we get a short profile for a Digimon we haven't seen yet!

We start with OmegaShoutmon X, who we get large art and a short profile for as our first look at him!

The red lines of his body appear when his fiercely bubbling enthusiasm syncs when his X-antibody. That enthusiasm takes the shape of crystal claws, his "Flare Rock Damashii" increasing in force.!

We also get higher resolution art for a few more Digimon... (A few of these were posted along with the reference book update a few days ago, since it was timely to do so.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Cyberdramon X, Alphamon, Dinotigermon, Goddramon X, Hououmon X, Ouryumon, Plesiomon X, and TigerVespamon! Their introductions on Twitter are shortened versions of their standard profiles.

More to come!

Thanks to onkei and shin for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    OmegaShoutmon X actually feels more like a classic Digimon with the belts and the thin Omegamon-style waist and arms. The Dorumon-style interfaces all over its body are interesting too.

I really like how some of OmegaShoutmon X's design elements invoke Omegamon, like the skinny parts covered in black fabric and the shields on the shoulders. Very neat!

I come from the net
    Cyberdramon X's wings got honeycomb designs and arm blades got... Marble prints?

Insect-like, slime Terminator, and shiny steel. I wish it'd reveal whose artist drew him.

Why Ouryumon's image in red?

I like that they didn't go too overboard with the design. Sometimes a subtle redesign makes the comparisons more fun.

And Terriermon/Gotsumon as their Cyber Sleuth tamers is the god damn best thing I've ever seen.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Cyberdramon X's wings got honeycomb designs and arm blades got... Marble prints?

Insect-like, slime Terminator, and shiny steel. I wish it'd reveal whose artist drew him.

probably because of the white clouds and black wings.

I'm a Maniac
    Ew! Talk about dull and ugly all at the same time, no where near as good as other perfect level x antibodies.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The Cyber Sleuth/Hackers Memory arts made me super happy tbh.

OmniShoutmon X... isn't for me. I think most of the new ones are decent enough, but for me this one is back to "meh" like most of the older X forms.

Also, that Ouryumon art having a red background is super weird.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post

probably because of the white clouds and black wings.
    They don't seem to mind from thier DRB art

Last edited by Muur; 10-31-2019 at 11:35 PM.

I come from the net
    I'm saddened Ouryumon's image isn't enough to get bigger and clean.

I appreciate the Gotsumon as he was my Hacker's Memory pick!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast