With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween Social Art, & OmegaShoutmon X Profile & Large Art Updates for More Digimon

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    Wow, itís very cool to see official art of traditional Digimon interacting with an Appmon!
    I think its AncientWisemon. Its probably just a mirror in the shape of him as a cute easteregg.
    It's Mirrormon:

It doesn't have AncientWisemon's sun scale crest:
    The sun and moon are on the mirror's gold things, where the Chinese characters on AncientWisemon. Mirrormon doesn't even have the gold things, or chain.

Lol oops.

Well, whether it's Mirrormon or AncientWisemon or just some cute mirror meant to be an Easter egg to one or both of them, I still think it's cool to see official artwork of traditional Digimon interacting with non-traditional (less traditional?) Digimon, such as either Appmon or the aforementioned "Frontier-era" Digimon. The sentiment works either way.

Lol oops.

Well, whether it's Mirrormon or AncientWisemon or just some cute mirror meant to be an Easter egg to one or both of them, I still think it's cool to see official artwork of traditional Digimon interacting with non-traditional (less traditional?) Digimon, such as either Appmon or the aforementioned "Frontier-era" Digimon. The sentiment works either way.
    I dont know if the person who did the Halloween art is the same person but whoever does the Twitter art loves obscure or unused Digimon. Theres always Spirits, Armours and stuff like that. It's the only other place we had art of Yo!Yo!mon and Hudiemon. And I think there was Dominimon. It's pretty great. Whoever draws these has to be a huge fan like we are.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Lol oops.

I dont know if the person who did the Halloween art is the same person but whoever does the Twitter art loves obscure or unused Digimon. Theres always Spirits, Armours and stuff like that. It's the only other place we had art of Yo!Yo!mon and Hudiemon. And I think there was Dominimon. It's pretty great. Whoever draws these has to be a huge fan like we are.
    IIRC it's one of those guys who made recent X forms.

I come from the net
    That artwork is just hilarious. I think we all(most to a lot maybe) might think that's what any partner Digimon might dress as if they could. Interesting to see a Xros Wars Mon get an X form.

I come from the net
    Did you forget DarkKnightmon X?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    It's cool to see OmegaShoutmon get an X form. Although with this particular design - perhaps helped by Watanabe's trademark belt straps - I think he fits better with the traditional Digimon aesthetic than his regular counterpart does. This one also feels like it's taking cues from Omegamon, befitting of OmegaShoutmon's origin.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Did you forget DarkKnightmon X?
    I did actually. Ha ha ha. Thank you very much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123