With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Social Art, & OmegaShoutmon X Profile & Large Art Updates for More Digimon

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Okay the higher res art seems to confirm that Cyberdramon X is a mix of both the original and Fusion Cyberdramon, looking very alien like Fusion Cyberdramon albeit in a 'futuristic robotic alien" way instead of Giger-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    OmegaShoutmon X actually feels more like a classic Digimon with the belts and the thin Omegamon-style waist and arms. The Dorumon-style interfaces all over its body are interesting too.
    I think you might be right, I like him for it and it does make sense as Fusion and App Monsters was when we started to see Digimon returning to a mix of classic and modern Digimon aesthetic/design philosophy.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Wow, itís very cool to see official art of traditional Digimon interacting with an Appmon!

OmegaShoutmon looks like it would be a perfect evolution for TigerVespamon even though we have CannonBeemon. Also I'm glad they out him at perfect level because imagine Omekamon evolving into him. He's in gold or blue right?

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    OmegaShoutmon X actually feels more like a classic Digimon with the belts and the thin Omegamon-style waist and arms. The Dorumon-style interfaces all over its body are interesting too.
    Yeah I thought the same too, it has to be a Kenji Watanabe design.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    Wow, itís very cool to see official art of traditional Digimon interacting with an Appmon!
    I think its AncientWisemon. Its probably just a mirror in the shape of him as a cute easteregg.
    Last edited by flintlock; 11-01-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Omegashoutmon-X looks like a standard X design, not too overdone. So now we just have Meramon and Pegasusmon's X forms left aside from the unrevealed ones.

OmegaShoutmon X blade-arms makes me think of the Duramon line. I find thee red "neckwarmer" part of the head a bit weird, otherwise a pretty cool design.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    I think its AncientWisemon. Its probably just a mirror in the shape of him as a cute easteregg.
    It's Mirrormon:

It doesn't have AncientWisemon's sun scale crest:
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Yeah but the one in the art has the little round things at the bottom that AicentWisemon has, that Mirrormon doesn't. Plus the one in the art has the chain. It has more AWmon stuff than Mirrormon stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Yeah but the one in the art has the little round things at the bottom that AicentWisemon has, that Mirrormon doesn't. Plus the one in the art has the chain. It has more AWmon stuff than Mirrormon stuff.
    inb4 Xros Up AncientWisemon. But in all seriousness, I'm all for more Frontier-era (is that the right term? ) Digimon acknowledgement, especially the more obscure ones! Well, obscure compared to Susanoomon and the Agunimon and Lobomon lines bar BurningGreymon and KendoGarurumon.

I'm getting a heavy Alphamon-vibe from OmegaShoutmon X and I know others have seen it on Twitter, I wonder how intentional that is.

Junior Commander
    Whoa! I absolutely love Omega Shoutmon X! I feel as if this should of always been his original design. Iíve never been a fan of his standard look. Too toy like. So far Iíve adored all the X Digimon except Cyberdramon X. What the heck were they thinking?

Still I canít wait to receive my X2 and it to be next year for the X3ís to finally arrive. I hope the next product is the Digivice 01...
    Last edited by RogueX4; 11-02-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast