With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Digimon Survive Story Information

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    The more I read about Survive, the more convinced I become that this beast god is related to the Four Holy Beasts. They always were more morally grey figures, so they would fit well with the idea of helping humans in the past, but then turning on them when they felt the humans exploited them.
    Huanglangmon seems likely. I wish I had willpower to not follow news it would have been nice to have Ebonwumon be a surprise but Volcano Ota tweeted it. Same for the partner evolution. I hope they keep some secret. They did a lot of work trying to keep Hudiemon secret.

Same for the plot I hope they dont give too much away.

Maybe they were selling his gold chrome digizoid lol?

I come from the net
    Had the same thoughts but it could be any wild digimon because... They have feelings you know? The maiden feelings...?

A new digimon in Survive but in Hudiemon style secret? No. I need to see her official pic and profile now :/

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Had the same thoughts but it could be any wild digimon because... They have feelings you know? The maiden feelings...?

A new digimon in Survive but in Hudiemon style secret? No. I need to see her official pic and profile now :/
    We have a profile at least, since HM uses DRB profiles in game. When Bandai added the black Gabumon line as well as IceDevimon to the DRB, they CPed the profiles from DSCS/HM, so Hudiemon's will be CPed too if they ever put her in there. So it's just art we need basically. they don't have many X forms to go, so we'll probably start getting "normal" profiles again soon

I come from the net
    Hmm I see. I tend to forget it because I felt like I already finished reading the most profiles before when I read other profiles in english version at Cyber Sleuth series to compare...

Yeah after unrevealed ones lastly, normal profiles will start...At normal pace hopefully.

I wonder if Survive can have "water" type digimon? I mean like Gomamon, Whamon, etc? I just realized now.

I'm sure they'll have a few of them. Heck one of those main characters will surely have a Water Digimon partner to fill the Gomamon role. Someone mentioned Swimmon earlier, he could be a cool Digimon to fill that slot since like Labramon and OG Falcomon he's never been playable in a Japanese console game.

I'm a Maniac
    Wouldnt hyokomon line fit this setting more?

I come from the net
    Oh so Swimmon was mentioned? Where was it mentioned at? Hmm Water digimon will be floating on tactical fight maps. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Oh so Swimmon was mentioned? Where was it mentioned at? Hmm Water digimon will be floating on tactical fight maps. Nice.
    I meant someone in here said they wanted Swimmon to be in the game as the Gomamon spot, and I said that would be a good idea to match Labramon, Dobermon, and Falcomon making their game debuts. Not that Bandai have mentioned him being in it.
    Last edited by Muur; 11-01-2019 at 10:13 AM.

I come from the net
    Oh I see. Killed my dream lol Seeing Swimmon being in it, it'd be very awesome to see him along with that original Falcomon cuz their first appearances in their V-Pet games to increase the chances of getting Commandramon and Liomon...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123