With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kizuna Clip of 02 Kids and Digimon, Including Voices! Update- Officially Subbed

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    It's as if Hawkmon's Japanese voice actor, Kouichi Toochika, never left. ^_^

Ain't got no mojo...
    Someone understand what they are talking about? I only understand: Yamato, Digi gate and New York!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post
    Are there any translation for this yet?
    I'm sure there will be. It's a short clip. With my very basic knowledge, it sounds like they are saying some pretty normal stuff. "Long time no see", "How has everyone been", etc.

Anyway this looks much better than Tri already. I am so stoked! I know it's too early to tell just by the promo and this clip but, the art and animation looks gorgeous! 😍

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    The general gist (from something I've seen on Twitter, that I don't have permission to link to as it was "uploaded quietly"). The person is a long time friend of WtW and I'll leave it at that.

Ken, Iori and Daiuske are trying to get some info for Yamato but haven't been successful with interviews. Miyako used a Digital Gate to get from Spain fast. Miyako is in NY to help the other 02 teens to help get the info. Iori says they need a different approach. -end-

We don't know what info Yamato has asked them to get.

Added a link to a translated version by onkei in the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Iori has such a pointy chin.
    I wonder if Ken will run into Jennai disguised as his past self since it can make that form have an actual point outside of dissapointing everybody

This is the same clip they showed at DigiFes '19.

Btw, I hope you're out of harm's way when it comes to the wildfires, Marc.

Update- Officially subbed version added to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    Btw, I hope you're out of harm's way when it comes to the wildfires, Marc.
    Same city, but reasonably unlikely to get where I am. Bad air and potentially power outages where I am.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ken and Iori look so bland, what the hell.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post
    Ken and Iori look so bland, what the hell.
    Ken and Iori always looked bland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast