With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 22!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 22!

Looks like this time is a bit of background info...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 21 in English can be found here.

Chapter 22- The power that assembles towards the young boys

---Awhile ago.

Omegamon X, Alphamon, Ouryumon, and Dukemon X, who had disappeared for a long time, were all standing on the land of the new Digital World. Kouta and Yuuji were beside them.
    After their fight with Death-X-mon, the group had been quietly traveling to all sorts of places throughout the three worlds of the new Digital world (Ulud Terminal, Versandi Terminal, Skuld Terminal), even to the Kernel of the Digital world's core.

The purpose of this travel was to look over and ward off discrimination against the Digimon who once again obtained the X-antibody. This didn't take just one round trip, but dozens of repeat round trips. And during those trips, the number of Digimon who felt their earnest dutifulness and opened up to them shot up.
    During these travels, Kouta and the group heard that the blockade to the old Digital world was about to be undone. They decided to take matters into their own hands and act in a way that would help them re-obtain the old Digital world in a better way.

When not only Craniummon and Sleipmon, but even Jesmon who was the most communicative among the Royal Knights, agreed to accompany them, it made them certain that the old Digital world would return to them in the ideal shape.
    At this rate, they thought, they could head to the old Digital world, undo its seal, and everything would go well.

But just then, Omegamon X and the others sensed turbulence from the Dark Area even as they were in the new Digital world.

Judging from the sense of wickedness they felt, Dukemon X deduced that the Seven Great Demon Lords were involved. If nothing was done, it was not only the old Digital world that would be endangered. The entirety of the Digital world could be at risk. Kouta and the others quickly gathered the Digimon that they had befriended during their travels in the new Digital world.
    Many Digimon gathered at the sound of the boys' calls, surrounding them.

"Everyone! I'm sorry for summoning you all so suddenly."

Kouta began, explaining of the danger that was approaching not just the old Digital world. The faces of the Digimon listening to him all broke into grins, as if they already knew what Kouta was about to say next.

"Let's go save them. We must not lose anymore lives in either the new or old Digital worlds! We shall all break through this! For our future!"
    The crowds of Digimon let out a united battle cry. Among them was Justimon X, Siesamon X, and even Hououmon X.

The Three Great Angels, who were also watching them from their position at the Kernel, were moved by the humans' words. Defending the Kernel was left to Seraphimon, while Ophanimon X and Cherubimon X (Virtue) joined the human boys.

Having formed a large army, they all headed as one to the old Digital world.

Chapter 22 gives us some decent background information on things that have been happening that we haven't seen.

Chapter 23 shows as coming November 6th (the 5th for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Ophanimon-X and Cherubimon-X: We're gonna go out and be badass in our new X-forms.

Seraphimon: Sure guys! I'll just sit here alone doing paper work at the Kernel...

lol at least they acknowledged his existence!

Another filler chapter like last one.. sigh

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    looks like calm before the storm...

I come from the net
    Wow... They actually mentioned Seraphimon and... He is currently guard dog...........And not even X antibody given? Poor him.

And WHERE IS SHINJI.

So... Great Archangels witnessed the biggest genocide and do nothing but watching? Wow.... wut?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol I guess someone needs to stay home and look after the kids, or whatever. Enjoy being a baby sitter, Seraphimon.

I do quite like that we got an update on what happened offscreen. RIP Shinji tho, he probably died. Or maybe he's working with the big bad. RIP just in case.

I'm a Maniac
    Didnít Shinji like only appear on a tcg deck and nowhere else?

I come from the net
    Honestly I don't remember that much. But I think the next chapter will return back to where Lucemon X plans with Keramon X and the good guys started to fight back on the winning side although Royal Knights vs SGDL battles are still going on.

Junior Commander
    I will stay here and defend the kernel when the time comes. Take these X-antibodies and go obliterate the darkness out there as the members of three great archangels.

Seraphimon after sending his comrades to death battle:
    Fools, they always make so much noise in this holy place. Now I can pray to Yggdrasil without any distraction.

Was designing Seraphimon X that boring that they came up with such stupid methods to exclude him?
    Unless Kernel was directly attacked by Lucemon and his henchmen, the excuse wouldn't make any sense at all.
    You could just try and draw an X version of the poor stupid angel who had never done anything impressive in any timeline despite being higher than all the other angels as a dang Seraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    I will stay here and defend the kernel when the time comes. Take these X-antibodies and go obliterate the darkness out there as the members of three great archangels.

Seraphimon after sending his comrades to death battle:
    Fools, they always make so much noise in this holy place. Now I can pray to Yggdrasil without any distraction.

Was designing Seraphimon X that boring that they came up with such stupid methods to exclude him?
    Unless Kernel was directly attacked by Lucemon and his henchmen, the excuse wouldn't make any sense at all.
    You could just try and draw an X version of the poor stupid angel who had never done anything impressive in any timeline despite being higher than all the other angels as a dang Seraph.

Lol you guys have been taking this weirdly personal for weeks now for no reason. They clearly have limited slots for X Antibodies and the entire point was that not everyone got one. It looks like they wanted Ophanimon and Cherubimon to be version exclusives.

The only group they finished at once was the Demon Lords. This happened literally 2 years since the Pendulum 20th came our and Yggdrasil / Bandai only gave a few Royal Knights the X antibody at a time while others waited.

Actually since 2003 since the entire point was that and they left out even more popular Digimon. Then they took a break for 15 years lol. And they still leave out a lot because theres not enough room to fill entire lines. They didnt even add Greymon and Garurumon to the vpets. The entire point was only a few Digimon got it.

Just pray it doesnt take 15 more years but I'm sure they'll give him an X Antibod8y one day.
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-30-2019 at 03:52 AM.

I come from the net
    Give him X antibody? Not unless if without ShadowSeraphimon/Falldown/Corrupted version X come as a duo set first!

Weirdly personal? Seraphimon's design is awesome when I first learnt about Adventure team's Ultimate levels as I was researching Digimon about Armor species in the internet as a child. C'mon admit that design is so godly.

15 more years? You had to jinx it, now we will wait ever even more than before....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast