With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 22!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Lol you guys have been taking this weirdly personal for weeks now for no reason. They clearly have limited slots for X Antibodies and the entire point was that not everyone got one. It looks like they wanted Ophanimon and Cherubimon to be version exclusives.

The only group they finished at once was the Demon Lords. This happened literally 2 years since the Pendulum 20th came our and Yggdrasil / Bandai only gave a few Royal Knights the X antibody at a time while others waited.

Actually since 2003 since the entire point was that and they left out even more popular Digimon. Then they took a break for 15 years lol. And they still leave out a lot because theres not enough room to fill entire lines. They didnt even add Greymon and Garurumon to the vpets. The entire point was only a few Digimon got it.

Just pray it doesnt take 15 more years but I'm sure they'll give him an X Antibod8y one day.
    If they just wanted to show us a seven lords vs royal knights fight, it would be OK. But look at all adventure references, introduction of Ophanimon and cherubimon and their mirror images, and even the random seraph motif in Keramon X design. At least in the adventure universe, Angemon line always appeared against strong enemies of darkness. Devimon, Vamdemon, Pidemon, Black Wargreymon. Even in tri. which didn't paid that much attention to him, Seraphimon put up a better fight against Raguelmon compared to other megas. And this was the perfect opportunity to introduce its X version because of the nature of their enemies. But no, wingboobmon and cuterabbitmon. Seraphimon can wash the dishes in the Kernel. It's disappointing.
    It seems there are some sick bastards amongst the digimon staff who enjoy making ugly trends to torture the fans. Leomon always has to die regardless of every contributing factor. A version of Vamdemon should appear in every media. And finally, Seraphimon should always be a loser or a bystander at best. Can I pay Bandai to put a pair of boobs on his chest? Maybe he can compete with the out of nowhere Ophanimon when there is limited slots then lol.
    They could at least ignore him completely without mentioning him even once, and we would understand why they did it. They want to sell some toy, and it's a better idea to use more popular digimon. An armored angel, a boobed angel, a cute angel. Even I wouldn't use Seraphimon if I were to sell some toys and devices lol. Believe me, many fans even started to get used to his absence and didn't complain anymore. But those sickos put salt on their wounds to hurt them even more lol. They tried to explain why he isn't there using lame methods. Honestly, it's more like an intentional torment and insult.
    So now that they tried to make up a coherent explanation, one can ask what kind of danger exactly threatened the Kernel that led to such a decision? If there is no danger, then this part of the story is fake, and the company can shut up and sell his toys without making some people unhappy or even angry.
    Last edited by Libra; 10-30-2019 at 07:07 AM.

...You are absolutely taking this strangely personally. I mean "torturing" fans? I you feel tortured by a single sentence of standard exposition that's not really a malicious move on bandai's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    If they just wanted to show us a seven lords vs royal knights fight, it would be OK.
    ...No it wouldn't be okay, it would just be bland.

But look at all adventure references
    Yeah, and that's just what they are, references. They exist to spice up the story, it doesn't mean that it needs to have an important story impact or anything.

At least in the adventure universe, Angemon line always appeared against strong enemies of darkness. Devimon, Vamdemon, Pidemon, BlackWargreymon. Even in tri. which didn't paid that much attention to him, Seraphimon put up a better fight against Raguelmon compared to other megas.
    But it's not the Adventure universe and in the lore there are plenty of Digimon that can handle threats besides Seraphimon.

But no, wingboobmon and cuterabbitmon.
    Both of which had dark subspecies with X-antibodies in the X2 so it makes sense that we would get their counterparts in the more "light" aligned X3.

So now that they tried to make up a coherent explanation, one can ask what kind of danger exactly threatened the Kernel that led to such a decision?
    If you have followed the story line you migth have noticed that there is a demon invasion going on right now, those tend to be sorta threatening.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Lol you guys have been taking this weirdly personal for weeks now for no reason. They clearly have limited slots for X Antibodies and the entire point was that not everyone got one. It looks like they wanted Ophanimon and Cherubimon to be version exclusives.

The only group they finished at once was the Demon Lords. This happened literally 2 years since the Pendulum 20th came our and Yggdrasil / Bandai only gave a few Royal Knights the X antibody at a time while others waited.

Actually since 2003 since the entire point was that and they left out even more popular Digimon. Then they took a break for 15 years lol. And they still leave out a lot because theres not enough room to fill entire lines. They didnt even add Greymon and Garurumon to the vpets. The entire point was only a few Digimon got it.

Just pray it doesnt take 15 more years but I'm sure they'll give him an X Antibod8y one day.
    If they just wanted to show us a seven lords vs royal knights fight, it would be OK. But look at all adventure references, introduction of Ophanimon and cherubimon and their mirror images, and even the random seraph motif in Keramon X design. At least in the adventure universe, Angemon line always appeared against strong enemies of darkness. Devimon, Vamdemon, Pidemon, Black Wargreymon. Even in tri. which didn't paid that much attention to him, Seraphimon put up a better fight against Raguelmon compared to other megas. And this was the perfect opportunity to introduce its X version because of the nature of their enemies. But no, wingboobmon and cuterabbitmon. Seraphimon can wash the dishes in the Kernel. It's disappointing.
    It seems there are some sick bastards amongst the digimon staff who enjoy making ugly trends to torture the fans. Leomon always has to die regardless of every contributing factor. A version of Vamdemon should appear in every media. And finally, Seraphimon should always be a loser or a bystander at best. Can I pay Bandai to put a pair of boobs on his chest? Maybe he can compete with the out of nowhere Ophanimon when there is limited slots then lol.
    They could at least ignore him completely without mentioning him even once, and we would understand why they did it. They want to sell some toy, and it's a better idea to use more popular digimon. An armored angel, a boobed angel, a cute angel. Even I wouldn't use Seraphimon if I were to sell some toys and devices lol. Believe me, many fans even started to get used to his absence and didn't complain anymore. But those sickos put salt on their wounds to hurt them even more lol. They tried to explain why he isn't there using lame methods. Honestly, it's more like an intentional torment and insult.
    So now that they tried to make up a coherent explanation, one can ask what kind of danger exactly threatened the Kernel that led to such a decision? If there is no danger, then this part of the story is fake, and the company can shut up and sell his toys without making some people unhappy or even angry.
    Yeah I really doubt there was any malice or intent to hurt anyone with this decision. Think of it from just a purely aesthetic perspective. You want another armored, glowing, sword-wielding, knight-like X-Antibody Digimon? How about 2 more? Because that's the general sequence of things they were going for with regards to the Celestials and their dark counterparts. Those little v-pet spirtes might otherwise look way too similar and that's bland and boring.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I don't think it's malintent, I think they love making us wait and dragging the hype. It's a smart move (as much as it annoys me) to have them spread over rather than release it all at one. They know from the polls and generally that Patamon and Veemon have tons of fans and are keeping them in reserve to have more material for future releases I think.

But to the people saying the theme here is RK vs 7GDL, remember Ophanimon and Seraphimon, and their dark forms are directly related to at least two of the Demon Lords (Daemon & Lilithmon). Also Lucemon is directly related to the Three great Angels (who inherited his powers). So it would make sense for all three to show up and not go against the theme here.

As for taking it personally, yeah they're totally trolling us by the whole "Two of the 3 Great Angels" and explaining Seraphimon's absence, but we will definitely get him eventually, I hope it doesn't take 15 years though, because Tokomon-X has been around for that long lol. Here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Give him X antibody? Not unless if without ShadowSeraphimon/Falldown/Corrupted version X come as a duo set first!

Weirdly personal? Seraphimon's design is awesome when I first learnt about Adventure team's Ultimate levels as I was researching Digimon about Armor species in the internet as a child. C'mon admit that design is so godly.

15 more years? You had to jinx it, now we will wait ever even more than before....

I just remembered Demon is a fallen Seraphimon, so we have 1 out of 3 Seraphimon like the Lilithmon/Ophanimon/Falldown Mode trio. And I feel like Clavis Angemon should count somehow but he's a strange case.

I think this is only going to make Libra more mad though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    I don't think it's malintent, I think they love making us wait and dragging the hype. It's a smart move (as much as it annoys me) to have them spread over rather than release it all at one. They know from the polls and generally that Patamon and Veemon have tons of fans and are keeping them in reserve to have more material for future releases I think.

As for taking it personally, yeah they're totally trolling us by the whole "Two of the 3 Great Angels" and explaining Seraphimon's absence, but we will definitely get him eventually, I hope it doesn't take 15 years though, because Tokomon-X has been around for that long lol. Here's hoping!

I'm just happy Nerfertimon X finally gets Pegasusmon X because I'm weird and like the armour Digimon a lot more than Ophanimon and Seraphimon. lol.
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-30-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Yeah the D list armor characters (like whats his face Pteramon) getting x-forms before the rest is hilarious to me. Like where are your priorities folks lol

I'm excited for Pegasusmon-X, I'm sure we'll see him soon.

I think that ClavisAngemon is a great replacement if they do not want to give Seraphimon an X-variant. Clavis is an X-antibody himself and I always thought he could been the X-version of Sereph.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm a Maniac
    I think everyone constantly forgets Clavis and the Dracumon line are X antibodies because they came out closer to the Savers era than the brief Chronicle era.

It is sort of weird that given how much focus the Patamon line got in season 1 and 2 itís the second least X antibodied Digimon from the original 8 after Tentomon and Gomamon.

Junior Commander
    I just remembered Demon is a fallen Seraphimon, so we have 1 out of 3 Seraphimon like the Lilithmon/Ophanimon/Falldown Mode trio. And I feel like Clavis Angemon should count somehow but he's a strange case.

I think this is only going to make Libra more mad though. lol
    The stupidity regarding the roles of Leomon and Seraphimon in the lore has always made me mad. For once or twice, stupidity can be refreshing, but when it becomes the only aspect of a character like doing nothing at all, that stupid idea begins to get irritating.
    And don't take me wrong Theigno and Flintlock, I admit it perfectly makes sense to use those two, but the way they try to deceive us to believe there is a well written lore about the toys is ridiculous. They don't know need to explicitly mention the stupidity whenever possible.
    -Hey did you know two of the three entered battlefield?
    +So what the f*** is the third one doing?
    -He is defending a safe place far from the frontlines of the battlefield.
    +OK, very believable and well made excuse. Thanks for including it in the lore. But when the old digital world is in chaos, who may attack the Kernel? Isn't it in the new digital world naturally?
    -That's exactly why Seraphimon is bussy with the cooking and laundry. He plans on reading chapter 22 of the digimon chronicles X after the housework at the Kernel is done. And then he wants to rest in peace for the next 15 years.
    +Wonderful. Please tell us more about his dailylife at the Kernel as a fool every other chapter. We really need to know about him although he isn't gonna have any impact on the stroy. And let's know what he thinks of chapter 22 after he has read it in the future.
    -Sure guys. Wait for more Seraphimon SOL shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Both of which had dark subspecies with X-antibodies in the X2 so it makes sense that we would get their counterparts in the more "light" aligned X3.

If you have followed the story line you migth have noticed that there is a demon invasion going on right now, those tend to be sorta threatening.
    1. Having dark subspecies with X-antibody isn't a reason. On the contrary, the very fact that they got X versions was because the team decided to include boobie and cutie. If they wanted Seraphimon to also do something, they could design Shadowseraphimon X too. It's not like the design for the other fallen angels was an independent factor that had control over their will and decision. So the argument that those two should appear because their fallen forms had appeared before isn't valid.

2. As someone who has properly followed the story, what is threatening the Kernel at this point? Where is this Kernel located? Was there any portal opened near the Kernel? Did anyone approached the Kernel? Did some evil lord even mentioned bypassing the battlefields at the old digital world to directly attack the Kernel? Kernel can be at what kind of danger when the battlefield is at another part of the digital world? If they just ignored this part, no more question could be asked, but now that they specifically mentioned it, the case became even more complicated because there should be some kind of possible direct invasion to the Kernel. So far nothing was a sign of that kind of danger, and not even the d3mon invasion you talked about, and it's very unlikely that there is gonna be something like that in the future. So an ignorance kind of stupidity transformed into a false justification kind while the stupidity remained the same.

3. I say it again, when the sole purpose is selling digimon x3, it's obviously OK, but when they start to right a lore and are seemingly try to make a good one, they should at least try to make it believable.
    Last edited by TMS; 10-30-2019 at 04:06 PM.

I come from the net
    I just remembered Demon is a fallen Seraphimon, so we have 1 out of 3 Seraphimon like the Lilithmon/Ophanimon/Falldown Mode trio.
    Demon is fallen angel. Lilithmon is fallen angel. Ofanimon got Falldown Mode because of her wrath. I'm still unsure of what ShadowSeraphimon is. Merely recolor unlike Ofanimon Falldown Mode. But does Cherubimon ever have its own "Falldown Mode" or Fallen Angel? Vice version felt more of Falldown Mode rather than Fallen Angel because all Cherubimon Vice leaking out such strong emotions of Wrath. He expressed so angrily in the movie for being deserted or jealous? For Frontier, it's jealous and rejection made him angry at seeing Ofanimon turns her attention to Seraphimon.

I'm fan of Armor and even favoring Armor for getting X antibodies to look awesome. Riding Pegasmon X will look awesome as ten times as simple.

ClavisAngemon is never mentioned even other Angel types as two of three Great Archangel members joined allies. I thought they'd be mentioned at least for joining allies to fight off against tons of demon armies in images...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast