With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handful of Last Evolution Kizuna screenshots featuring the 02 kids and Digimon

Handful of Last Evolution Kizuna screenshots featuring the 02 kids and Digimon

Screenshots!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A small handful of screenshots from Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna have been found (likely going up officially shortly.)

The screenshots all feature the 02 kids and Digimon with their new designs, which should make a number of people happy.

A few more...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It looks like it's from the scene shown off at DigiFes where they were meeting up with Miyako after not seeing her for awhile.

A nice little look, hopefully more soon.

Update- The clip is here.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21, 2020 in Japan, with a release in the US in Spring 2020 announced.

Thanks to A.I.R. for the screenshots.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wow... Ken and Iori looks SO BLAND but those digimon partners look great and hardly change in the new design but Hawkmon look less "sharp".

Ain't got no mojo... Metalgreymon7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Wow... Ken and Iori looks SO BLAND but those digimon partners look great and hardly change in the new design but Hawkmon look less "sharp".
    I'm kind of disappointed at how bland they made Ken look. I expect Iori to look bland that's his character. I like Miyako's look though. She looks like a stereotypical pot smoking hippie and that's what I expect of her.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    well I'm happy at least they will have some screen time after what happened in tri...

It has been far too long since I've properly seen these guys. I do agree that Ken's outfit it kind of bland, but whatever. One thing that has consistently struck me about Kizuna so far is how much BETTER the Digimon look in this art style than in Tri, where they often looked anaemic to me, haha.

I'm a Maniac
    I honestly thought there were 2 Kens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Yeah I miss the old Adventure proportions. Bland outfits never looked that bland in the original because it was more cartoony. I missed it in Tri but since this is from the same character designer I miss it even more somehow.

Miyako is crazy though. I love her outfit.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Ken stands out like a sore thumb tbh, it's just super meh design.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I personally didn't care much for Adventure 02 but I'm glad people that did are getting what they want.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Yaaaaaaay!

I like Miyako's exotic look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast