With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handful of Last Evolution Kizuna screenshots featuring the 02 kids and Digimon

Love Yolei's outfit. Davis doesn't look like he's changed much. The Digimon look a little... out of place? Like the colors are a little more dull than the light-washed humans. Maybe it's just the angle.

When is this movie coming out?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    When is this movie coming out?
    21 Feb 2020 release in Japan I think and some time in spring in the US from what I heard.

Does anyone recognize the location? Is it Japan, or are they visiting Miyako in Spain?

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    I also like Miyako. Nice to see them now though. When does this come out? Feb?

Good to see that Daisuke hasn't changed too much in his appearance.

I feel they could totally have Ken be dressed like a celebrity/idol or something if they just took his fashion change a bit further. It's kinda in that awkward no-man's land and a little bland right now. I mean, he's already changed up his hair and is wearing a blazer too now so why not lol... It wouldn't really jive with his demeanour, but I don't doubt that he'd pull it off and look really stylish.

Wonder if we see Iori wearing anything else other than his uniform?

And yeah Miyako is definitely a hippie these days... at least they didn't play it safe with her outfit which is great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12