With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Social Art and Reference Book Updates!

I come from the net
    Maybe all 12 "eyes" on Diablomon X's whole body activates to perform that attack and the 13th giant eye first appeared then the rest of eyes slowly appears forming a circle ring around it? So Yong's theory may be right or the 13th eye is really well hidden because the back in the view is never shown?

ABC-sert... Shoot I didn't see that coming. ABC Accel, Blitz and Critical.... Shame Justimon X really lost the swapping weapon ability. Odd it didn't mention how Justimon X's battle performance being affected by the heavy weights of Arms? I guess I will accept that odd color of Justimon X since the profile didn't mention why.

RizeGreymon X's Sunrise Buster. Unlike other MetalGreymon X versions, it's a new attack rather than the upgraded Trident Revolver attack... But Sunrise is nice to add it. It's really "Rise and Shine!" So it's not really Courage crest? Eh? Sun crest...

I still think Phoenixmon X's tendrils bear a striking resemblance to the Meicoomon line, but I can't figure out what the connection would be.

Anyway, it's funny to see the older art juxtaposed to the newer ones. The style is similar, but some of the coloring is improved.

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    Cyberdramon looks freaking awesome here. I love the glowing orange colors.
    He looks more like a virus buster if you ask me!
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

I come from the net
    That's what Cyberdramon X looks like. That sure looks like an X Mon. And the rest, these are nice and fit.

I'm a Maniac
    Just read diablomon x profile, tal about ridiculous, why cant they treat all x antibodies equally.

I come from the net
    Yeah I know right? Diablomon X's Rewind Abyss 13 is scary as Yugioh's Final Countdown... Duftmon X's "Trillon stab" is too powerful and so much more than Lucemon Falldown Mode and Mercuremon.

Equally? Well X Antibody improved/upgraded Battle techniques and amazing appearances are all X Antibody good for!

I'm kinda saddened, Hououmon X didn't get any new attacks but simply buffed Starlight Explosion due to her Holy rings. Or not even a hint of "Revival" techniques like Phoenix does. Kinda... So unrealistic.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I'm kinda saddened, Hououmon X didn't get any new attacks but simply buffed Starlight Explosion due to her Holy rings. Or not even a hint of "Revival" techniques like Phoenix does.
    Probably because it's not a phoenix.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    But she is based on "Hi No Tori" manga, that phoenix? And all that flame... And gracefulness!

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I'm kinda saddened, Hououmon X didn't get any new attacks but simply buffed Starlight Explosion due to her Holy rings. Or not even a hint of "Revival" techniques like Phoenix does.
    People conflating fenghuang with phoenixes bothers me probably more than it should.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I mean, Hououmon has the ability "Phoenix Feathers" in Cyber Sleuth, which in Japanese is "不死鳥の羽", which means Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory says Hououmon has Phoenix feathers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast