With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Data types increasing lately

I come from the net

Data types increasing lately

Have you noticed lately...? NoblePumpmon, Rasenmon, Rasenmon Fury Mode, Rafflesimon lastly Bryweludramon. Newer Digimon focused on increasing the Data type lately.

But I still haven't heard from Bulcomon's whole evo line yet to confirm from Digimon Encounters. It said its attributes are Vaccine/Data cuz only Bulcomon's official profile exists there. And Digimon Encounters didn't introduce Attribute?

Jazamon's line, too. Nobody reported its attribute from Linkz?

I still kept mistaking Rafflesimon and Rasenmon Fury Mode for Virus types, I'm so forgetful...

Anything else I missed/overlooked?

Oh yes I excluded X antibody of 2019/2018. Although I'm still confused at Jesmon X's attribute changed. Tch! Why Bandai...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Jesmon X did seem to be Data in the Vpet at least. Makes me wonder if the DRB was an error.

Links doesn't use attributes. Neither does ReArise actually, it just has them listed in its profiles unlike Links and Encounters.

Blucomon was Vaccine from the Vpet, which seemed to give the attributes to the password Digimon randomly, EG Sistermon Ciel is Vaccine there.

I did notice this myself recently though, they've really buffed up Data lately which pleases me as well. The full Ludomon line is another Data one.

Data was very lacking, so the Blucomon, Herissmon, and Ludomon lines nicely bump up their ranks. Jazamon will probably be Vaccine, but we'll find out in the coming days since Bandai Twitter are getting closer and closer to the point theyd only have his line left to post for the X3 lol

and I guess Ciel can count as a new Data new (with the Awakened mode being Mega power though we technically haven't seen the Data version yet)

Oh and CresGarurumon
    Last edited by Muur; 10-27-2019 at 09:52 PM.

I come from the net
    Yeah buffed so hard to make up since Cyber Sleuth series barely have more Data types for Ultimate levels. Yeah I'm fully aware of Ludomon's evo line is Data that's why I posted Bryweludramon there

Jazamon's evo and Blucomon's evo for official profiles will take forever along with HUDIEMON. HUDIEMON!

CresGarurumon and Sistermon Ciel (2018) appeared in 2017 so I excluded it because Hacker Memory appeared in 2017 at Japan but obviously Bandai will not continue new series for Cyber Sleuth anymore. Shame.

Thanks for info on Encounters and Linkz, I have forgotten how to play Linkz cuz it felt so short timed... Rearise is less interesting for my personal preferences :/

V-pet giving the wrong Attributes or References... Sigh I thought they finally noted but still as usual they continue "oops" patterns.

I think Bulcomon fits Vaccine too well. And Jazamon being Vaccine type is a bit weird for me because the most Vehicle type Digimon given Data types like Locomon, Tankmon, Blimpmon, etc besides Virus types for War Vehicle or transport digimon and Rescue vehicle/transport like Submarimon for Vaccine types but Metallicdramon is kinda scary so it's hard to judge its Attribute...

I mostly thin Jazamon will be Vaccine due to being Vorvomon's rival, so I think theyll be opposing attributes. Vorvomon is the bad guy of the game too, giving him Virus, and I guess Jazamon is supposed to be seen as the good guy. He even has a team of Omnimons working for him. He'll be Vaccine for sure. keep your eye on Bandai's twitter this week, they'll prob post Jazamon and his forms there, as well as Blucomons (though all should be Data, you never know, it could change at the final stage lol)

I come from the net
    I see. Team of Omegamons huh.

GraceNovamon's attribute would be Data type because the universe is sorta... The blessing of all Creations you know? Just being Vaccine that is totally extreme overkill to eliminate the enemies along with allies and innocent lifeforms with even planets in the way... Gigantic galaxy sized AOE attacks.

I think Bulcomon and Jazamon's evo lines with official profiles will be released after X3 finishes revealing two more left along with unrevealed ones first then X antibodies' profiles lastly. I hope they haven't forgotten about Jupitermon and Junomon's modes along with Hudiemon...

I think this influx is very welcome. While looking on Cyber Sleuth's digimon list I was a bit surprised the only Data type Ultra was Examon. Then I started looking for possible candidates and GraceNovamon came to mind... and then I checked and it is Vaccine type. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    I think this influx is very welcome. While looking on Cyber Sleuth's digimon list I was a bit surprised the only Data type Ultra was Examon. Then I started looking for possible candidates and GraceNovamon came to mind... and then I checked and it is Vaccine type. :/
    Even then he was a Mega that was retconned to Ultra so basically doesn't even count lol

Leopardmon LM is a 25 memory like all the ultras but is only listed a Mega for some reason. he even has ultra stats.
    Last edited by Muur; 10-28-2019 at 10:52 PM.

I don't know about stats, but the NX digimons are 6 memory, at least in Complete Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    I don't know about stats, but the NX digimons are 6 memory, at least in Complete Edition.
    Champion stats

edit: I meant LM
    Last edited by Muur; 10-28-2019 at 10:52 PM.

I come from the net
    "Ultra" level. Heh I'm very grateful for Digimon designed a certain powerful lady, Rafflesimon shame about her lifespan... And Rasenmon Fury Mode is only one Data type to have a mode and it's not recolor also it's "Dark/Corrupted" evo besides Rosemon/MirageGaogamon Burst Mode. So in the future, they will design amazing Data types to cover more.

I think "Ultra"/Super Ultimate had too many Vaccine/Virus types. I'm looking forward for a new Data type, Super Ultimate. Not jogress like Rafflesimon and Examon... And... Data version of "Omega" or "Chaos" clone. JUST ONE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast