With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hatsune Miku x Digimon Adventure Pop-Up Shop Dates and Locations

Hatsune Miku x Digimon Adventure Pop-Up Shop Dates and Locations

More than a few people have been waiting for updates regarding this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After being announced awhile back
    , we finally have additional information for the Miku x Digimon Adventure pop-up shops.

The Hatsune Miku x Digimon Adventure shop will be held by Premium Shop in 3 locations. The first location appears to be changed from what was initially announced, and reconfirmed in the most recent V-Jump (likely some sort of location issue.)

The shop will be held:
    November 2nd thru 10th on the 4th floor of the Hoop Shopping Mall in Abeno, Osaka

November 16th thru 24th on the 2nd floor of the Canal City Hakata in Fukuoka

November 21st thru 27th at the Akihabara Container, which is right near the Akihabara Station Central Gate in Akihabara

Products for the shops will be announced shortly and feature art from Uki Atsuya, Rella, Sameyama Jiro, and Naoki Saito.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We expect all the products to use the art they've shown off recently for the collaboration, but it wouldn't be shocking if there was an extra piece of art or two.

Previous information about the collaboration can be found here and here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'd unironically decorate my bedroom walls with these arts

I come from the net
    I like the art. It's really fun to see. Nice that they got all the kids though.