With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 21!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Ohhh Kouta and Yuuji I did not see coming at all. It has been a long time since we saw them!

I sincerely hope this means some new form for Alphamon.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Yessss! I hope my longshot prediction of Omnimon-X and Alphamon getting a new jogress comes true! While it will probably be Imperialdramon PM-X vs Armagedemon-X, I'd much prefer 2 completely new Digimon.

I come from the net
    Hmm had enough of seeing X forms of "redesigns" and demand a new one Digimon that is completely different and a natural carrier plus new jogress?

Hmm Poor Oryuumon? :/

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I just want a DORUgoramon evo to complete the DORUmon super ultimates.

Lame thought: the speculated Alphamon and Omegamon X jogress is... Imperialdramon PM X. I hope this is not the case, but the idea stuck with me.

I come from the net
    Hey look. Humans. Didn't expect that. But this might almost be over now that we have them.

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Holy crap!! This is freaking awesome i love that they finally returned which is even more awesome to see the protagonist from the first one appear with them. Though makes me wonder are we still getting Imperialdramon PM X? Or is that fusion between Alphamon and Omegamon going to happen after all but I'm ok with either. I just hope Alphamon doesn't just freaking obliterated with Ouryuken because that would be kind of lame.

My biggest question that probably wouldn't be answered is I wonder how the fight between Alphamon and Omegamon X went down was it a stalemate or did Alphamon defeat Omegamon X and had him have a change of heart?
    There was no indication who won that battle. The last panel in the Chronicle storyline read "All existence is at stake in this battle. To that end..." The center of the world...The area closest to Yggdrasil...

Kouta's Alphamon comes before Omegamon X Antibody and Omegamon declares that for the sake of the world it will delete the Digimon, declaring that is its mission until the end and activates its "All Delete" attack from the Grey Sword. Alphamon expected this and says it will free that mind and summons the Holy Sword Grade Alpha. Clashing justices, the ultimate battle and ends with the words "All is shown in Digimon Chronicle".

I believe they left the outcome unknown so the fans could decide by raising their Digimon in the Pendulum X, the characters also appeared in the Hyper Colosseum. This question has been asked so often but this debate on whose stronger or who would win is like the number line, it could go on forever with no clear answer. A stalemate would be my best educated guess. With the "Alpha InForce" and "Omega InForce" respectively, both possess abilities far surpassing any other known. I am excited to see the boys from Chronicle and their Digimon alongside Omegamon X again after so many years.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

I come from the net
    I'm pretty sure it's not good to set up on expectations too high eh?

But I want to see two unrevealed ones will reveal before Oct 30th on twitter... After all, Chapter 22 is only meant for 30th. And along with tons of new profiles

Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    I just want a DORUgoramon evo to complete the DORUmon super ultimates.
    You might like that, but I want two more Ryudamon lines, that will equal to the lines that Dorumon have. Ryudamon only have the Ouryumon line, while Dorumon have his normal line, his Reptiledramon line and his Death-X line.

I can not wait for the 30th to see maybe the final episode.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast