With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 21!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Now I'm wondering if the second hidden form will be a new upgrade to Alphamon Ouryuken, rather than Paladin Mode X. Old heroes showing up with their partners usually means a new form.

I come from the net
    Hmm when I see two humans, it tend to have to be that "pattern"... But 30th day is that long to wait!

But what happened to the third human? "Shinji"?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Hmm when I see two humans, it tend to have to be that "pattern"... But 30th day is that long to wait!

But what happened to the third human? "Shinji"?
    We might see him soon.

For those unfamiliar with the original Digimon Chronicle, there was a character in Chronicle named Shinji who is partnered with Omegamon X and Gallantmon X.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Hm? He have two partners?! Two Royal Knights?! I only remembered him on the cover (Cannot remember well) and no confirmation of him having two partners in any panels of that old Chronicle comic?

He seems to be an antagonist character, and Gallantmon X and Omnimon X are now heroes instead of villains, so perhaps something happened to Shinji. Not gonna go as far as Alphamon killing him, but at the least they didn't befriend him in the human world lol.

Huh, nice to see some old friends. Didn't necessarily expect to see them.

I come from the net
    What, you think Shinji in the wheelchair or something like that? Not even getting a new outfit? Damn

Let me re-confirm the current situations for the whole Royal Knights....And Seven Great Demon Lords.

Alphamon and Omegamon X returned at finally along with their new armies
    Examon powered up himself by able to evolve under X-evolution from just creating X antibody out of nowhere... Along with Houhoumon X against Lilithmon X.
    Dukemon X who evolved the fainted Gankoomon into Gankoomon X by giving him X Antibody & healed and gave the orders to Jesmon X to lead RiseGreymon's armies
    Duftmon X teamed up with LordKnightmon X against Barbamon X and DarkKnightmon X.
    Dynasmon X and Magnamon X teamed up against Beezlebumon X (Beezlebumon X insulted Magnamon X "Golden Block")
    Sleipmon X vs Leviamon X
    UlforceV-dramon X vs Demon X
    Craniummon X vs Belphemon X
    Lastly Lucemon X executed the secret weapon, Keramon X...

Well I should count Great Archangels. They are currently fighting off against their "Fallen" modes and Seraphimon is excluded (Sad)

Watch Kouta and Yuuji turn out to be the hidden characters on the X3 roster now or something. I am genuinely surprised and pleased to see the two of them though!

How nice to see the boys are back. I was wondering if Chronicle X had anything to do with the original manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Watch Kouta and Yuuji turn out to be the hidden characters on the X3 roster now or something. I am genuinely surprised and pleased to see the two of them though!
    Wouldn't be the first time Kouta was in a V-Pet lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast