With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: December V-Jump- Miku, Cyber Sleuth, ReArise, X3 (Cyberdramon X!), & 20th GEM Figure

To me, it looks like they tried to make the X form design work for both versions of Cyberdramon. It has has all traits of original Cyberdramon, but gives a alien vibe akin to Xros Wars version.

And the Kamen Rider theory actually makes a good amount of sense, as most Showa riders (the beggining of the franchise) were actually experiments from the antagonist organization and used to have a monstruous form before the belts stabilized them into the rider form.

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    And the Kamen Rider theory actually makes a good amount of sense, as most Showa riders (the beggining of the franchise) were actually experiments from the antagonist organization and used to have a monstruous form before the belts stabilized them into the rider form.
    Good to know my “theory” has enough backing to actually be a theory now lol.

Cyberdramon x looks sooo wickedly cool, too bad justimon x looks nowhere near as cool.

The perfect stage x forms have been some of the coolest actually.

I come from the net
    Ah so it's same names of Pumpmon's Ultimate level and its battle techniques? I wonder if Pumpmon was already planned for that since ReArise first released?

Elecmon is often treated as Leomon's Child form rather than having Elecmon for Aegiomon and Leor/Liollmon for Leomon... Eh
    No need to rely after me lol I just was hoping Elecmon evolving to new digimon or Aegiomon when I first excited about ReArise in the first place then Leomon and GaiOumon happened (Why discarded Alphamon for that....). Look like GaiOumon gotten popular over VictoryGreymon :/ sorry just speaking out my mind.

I will still hold it back until Cyberdramon X's full profile release. IMO Justimon X's design makes sense. I sure hope it's Kenji or it could be PLEX for Cyberdramon X's design. How long it takes weeks to release RiseGreymon X's big image....along with short profile.

I lost count as I was trying to predict this pattern to update with tons of profiles when Digimon reference released last time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234