With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: December V-Jump- Miku, Cyber Sleuth, ReArise, X3 (Cyberdramon X!), & 20th GEM Figure

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    I really like the design for cyberdramon x despite (or maybe because of) how different it is from the original. It actually makes me think they based it off the 2010 redesign instead of the classic one.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Cyberdramon X's full profile better explain... A lot. And every single of details on this whole appearance. Hope it kept Erase Claw because its animation in Tamers is too awesome and pretty unique for dimensional slicing attack over Xros version's weapon.

Weird they never reveal any info or pics about Next lately.
    X Digimon always retain the attacks of the original.

I come from the net
    Yeah but the major problem is, some of X antibodies in the profiles (Before X1 and its series) didn't include their attacks but their official cards only included the most attack lists.

Now with this X1 & the trilogy, we seriously lacked the official cards and older profiles still haven't updated attack lists whose finally got X forms.

I kinda want this addressed to Bandai about this. But too bad nope.

And I don't think Cyberdramon X's tail is based off from Xros version. Rhinomon X's tail is so completely different from its normal form. Both tails of Cyberdramon X and Rhinomon X seems... Same to me. If Cyberdramon X's tail is "clearly" Xros tail then it'd be same as Craniummon X's upgraded bladed lance if I can imagine.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    As long as their attack is listed in their DRB profile, it gets copy pasted over to the X form as well as they always copy past the original profile as part of the X form's profiles. Erase Claw is part of the OG's profile, so Erase Claw will be part of the X forms' profile.

I come from the net
    And Cyber Nail attack excluded. Tch oh well. Still needs addressed to solve.

I always imagined Cyberdramon X look like, all exposed parts above the see-though glass parts got many glowing lines varying almost everywhere and the visor mask became Darkdramon's but exposing its nasty skin on its whole skull. Glowing lightsaber blade arms. Tons of loose wire cables attached to that body but few are about to fall. Just like that. Eh whatever.

Who can guess which artist drew Cyberdramon X? I think it's Kenji but cannot confirm.

Interesting designs all around. Not quite sure how I feel about Cyberdramon X, but it'll grow on me. NoblePumpkinmon is great; I like the trickster vibe it's giving off, works well with the Jack Skellington/Arsene inspirations in its design.

Kamen Rider is heavily associated with insects, right? An insectoid makes sense for a Digimon that evolves into a Justimon.

The one thing I’ve always taken away from the classic Cyberdramon design is that it’s meant to look like a wild or savage “beast” that’s been enhanced with cybernetics. That, and the evolution to Justimon is meant to show growth into a hero that fights for justice.

Cyberdramon X still fits what I expect out of Cyberdramon, even with different design elements and silhouette. Especially since the more sleek, modern look to the “cyber” aspects are also represented in Justimon X well. Even the colours fit that, from brown-black with orange accents to a bright red with blue accents. Dark to heroic. At least, that’s how I see it.

Updated various bits with new translated content, including a small profile bit for Cyberdramon X.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialPanic View Post
    I really like the design for cyberdramon x despite (or maybe because of) how different it is from the original. It actually makes me think they based it off the 2010 redesign instead of the classic one.
    There are elements taken from then original Cyberdramon that only the original has, like the rubber, head etc but he definitively has a more similar body and similar pose. Neat.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Dark to heroic. At least, thatÂ’s how I see it.
    Nice insights from Cyberdramon X and Justimon X's designs.

No matter how I look at them, they seemed like they are really separate lifeforms and hardly relate to each others in both normal and X forms although faceless helmets and X antibody Visor helmet with glowing eye line pattern for eyes could be their uniqueness besides Cyborg Types. But... I might hate it if Cyberdramon kept getting redesigns rather than upgrading... It may lead into a new unique trait for Cyberdramon meme.

Well Kamen Rider used to be mostly insect based now we get newer ones with random things. Fruits. Motorcycle. Ghost. Rocket. Even Model Kit and Old Classic Games... This pattern is so completely unpredictable and strayed from the bug path...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast