With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition General Discussion

Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition General Discussion

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition is out on Switch and PC!

This is a general thread to post thoughts, questions, etc. that don't need their own thread and don't make sense for news threads.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition contains both games, along with the various DLC that had been released for both.

It also allows various elements to be imported between the games.

Our review/breakdown of both the Switch and PC versions can be found here.

If you want to buy the game in the US...
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

Nintendo eShop orders for the digital version should open shortly at this page and on your Nintendo Switch.
    The PC version can be purchased on Steam directly.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I got to were you can get the DLC and all I got was the NX digimon and the items. No special Agumon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Anyone with the English European and/or English Asian version able to confirm whether they have Noir or Ciel?

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    I have this theory that Arata is CS's version of the guy whose dad messed things up in re:Digitize, and Yuugo is the equivalent of the guy with the Mega level Digimon from the start. I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of Cyber Sleuth, and will delve into Hacker's Memory only after I finish with this. The supersampling results in my computer going between 30 and 60 fps in some regions of the game. I think I'll have a much better experience playing it in 2K, but it won't look as nice as 4K, I imagine. I chose Terriermon, in case anyone is wondering.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    I have this theory that Arata is CS's version of the guy whose dad messed things up in re:Digitize, and Yuugo is the equivalent of the guy with the Mega level Digimon from the start. I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of Cyber Sleuth, and will delve into Hacker's Memory only after I finish with this. The supersampling results in my computer going between 30 and 60 fps in some regions of the game. I think I'll have a much better experience playing it in 2K, but it won't look as nice as 4K, I imagine. I chose Terriermon, in case anyone is wondering.
    What Sistermon does your game have? IIRC your version of the game falls under EU (the OG DSCS and HM did at least)

So as some people have noticed, this "Complete Edition" of Cyber Sleuth still comes with Sistermon Ciel instead of Sistermon Noir.
    Luckily this change/censorship is easily reversible with a single easy step.

Go to the installation folder of the game (it should be <Location of your steam installation>\steamapps\common\Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition) and in the folder "resources" find the file "DSDBA.steam.mvgl". Simply rename it to something else (I've renamed it to _DSDBA.steam._mvgl) and your Sistermon Ciel will turn back into Noir.

This should not mess with your save file or other gameplay stats in any way.

(Besides Sistermon Noir, the file contains some other changes as well, mostly related to content themed with the "Tower Records" brand which in the international version was renamed into the generic "Shibuya Records". Renaming the file will restore the original references to "Tower Records" on various textures as well.)

I have a terrible luck and the site I pre-ordered the physical Switch game from apparently was supplied less stock than they expected so they had to backorder it for me. Same with another website I tried to order from. (I collect physical games whenever I can so I don't want to download the game)
    I'm double dipping since I already have the games for the PS4 (I haven't even opened Hacker's Memory yet...) but it will be more comfortable for me to play on Switch. Shame that the game doesn't come with the special Agumon it seems, but eh, you couldn't do much with those anyway.
    Fingers crossed that Digimon World also comes to Switch at some point! Though if it doesn't guess I will have a reason to play the one I already have for the PS4 haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I have a terrible luck and the site I pre-ordered the physical Switch game from apparently was supplied less stock than they expected so they had to backorder it for me.
    Same here, they told me that they expect to have the game around Nov. 7th. But I'm not really upset, because I already don't have the time to play games (and still didn't finish Link's Awakening), so I'm not sure if I will even start this game in this year. Especially that a week later new Pokemons are also released.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I went for the digital version on switch. Sadly the frame rate drops in populated areas of Eden but apart from that its graphics are great and im loving the game play more than I ever thought I would! I chose terriermon at the start same as p much everyone else😂 he's now a shakoumon though
    Also a little bug (?) I found is that when your switch is in sleep mode with that game running it counts thOse sleep hours towards your total game time
    Edit: also the "twin skills t-shirt" has a skull design so I guess it was meant to be called twin skulls?
    Last edited by dansplosion; 10-22-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    does renaming this file doesnt do any harm to the game i saw it doesnt change her name to noir but besides that is this file like extra?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast