With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Profile for Ophanimon X & Cherubimon X (Virtue) & Large Art for More Digimon

I come from the net
    Solowheel. lol but she is just floating and that wheel is simply... Nix wheel (Final Fantasy XIII).

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I dont understand how people can take the amount of wings seriously at this point.
    "As their trait, Adult angels have six wings, and Perfect angels have eight wings."
    And that doesn't even matter because Pidmon, Darcmon, Holy Angemon Priest mode, and Shakkoumon.

They just do whatever looks cool and Ophanimon was drawn by a different artist. Goddramon X loses wings too.
    *Ultron's voice* Because. Typical for those "Power" type fans in any forms.

Interchangeable huh. Then Digimon logic will bring new name origins that just happen to share with Seraphim, Ophanim, and Cherubim like that Mephistopheles and others in different cases like misspelling/corrupted names. But that'd take forever to release new Angel types...

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    They could have just not mentioned her "8" wings and we would've assumed the crest of light was the 5th pair but the fact that they specified it is kinda annoying. Yes it wouldn't have mattered much, but original Ophanimon has 10 wings so it is slightly jarring. Still a good design!

In any case, Mega > Ultimate regardless of wings (unless your name is Lucemon).

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    Geez so Cherubimon gives them the Ultimate hug lol though i find it nice that they will be born next into a good digimon basically his way of giving them a second chance.

I come from the net
    Cherubimon X is now our One Hug man.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Monzaemon has a hugging attack as well, so that might be a tie in to Monzaemon X

I come from the net
    It's only a hug. This Cherubimon X can exorcise any Virus types from just hugging to just reduce down to "Good" digitama without fighting longer therefore he is "One Hug Man" though it only applies for any enemies with "Evil" in their hearts...

I really want to see WaruMonzaemon X but too bad.

Now both Ofanimon X and Cherubimon X revealed in their big images. Can't wait to see other four ones. Twitter or V-Jump scans?

Junior Commander
    Isn't Ophanimon X very similar to Dominimon?
    The cross on helmet is like his cross. Dominimon has 8 wings, and he has two shields attached to his shoulders while Ophanimon X has two lances over there.
    Last edited by Libra; 10-19-2019 at 04:33 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    I love that the wheel is a roundabout solution to the original design's extremely restrictive armour, waist down. She literally wouldn't be able to walk!
    Paildramon has this issue, too. His shoulder armour prevents him from properly raising his arms up, and the T-Posing (or lack of) in his Cyber Sleuth etc models somewhat confirms that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12