With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

Junior Commander
    You are right Muur , the horse has got the antibody, it seem like male angel digimon are the ones hugely underused.
    Last edited by Libra; 10-19-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Yeah it boggles my mind they skipped him, for the sense of completion alone if nothing else. All the other members of the 3 Great Angels and the Miracle 4 are present. Nearly all the 8 chosen digimon now have X-form megas (excluding Vikemon).

What's weird is that they prioritize D list armor types nobody cares about (such as Tylomon-X). They should focus on more prominent digimon, like finishing Patamon and Veemon's main lines (although he has UlforceVeedramon X and Imperialdramon PM-X is probably coming too).

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Two of the three great angels. Keramon X with typical Seraph wing motif. Are they intentionally torturing Seraphimon fans? Is excluding Seraphimon supposed to increase the sales? Tokomon X was one of the early X antibody digimon, yet none of his evolved forms are istroduced. I can't understand the reason at all.
    Gasp Is Seraphimon becoming a new meme? The common pattern is about delaying Patamon's whole line in order to save up for finishing touches?! Or Patamon's popularity got backstabbed by... Tailmon herself alone? Remember how Bandai used Tailmon's whole line everywhere? Angewomon in Crusaders... Gave Tailmon new Ultimate jogresses; Mastemon and Ordinemon... Plotmon in Rearise... Ofanimon and her Falldown Mode got X antibodies even Angewomon... Even references with Wizarmon X while... Did Patamon ever used as somebody's partner in newest games? Nope Labramon in Survive yup. (Note: I'm pretty paranoid)

If Armagemon X got angelic wings again, I freaking will flip the table with Gankoomon X. But hey at least Pegasmon X will be revealed soon. I will get satisfied... Just a bit.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Two of the three great angels. Keramon X with typical Seraph wing motif. Are they intentionally torturing Seraphimon fans? Is excluding Seraphimon supposed to increase the sales? Tokomon X was one of the early X antibody digimon, yet none of his evolved forms are istroduced. I can't understand the reason at all.
    Gasp Is Seraphimon becoming a new meme? The common pattern is about delaying Patamon's whole line in order to save up for finishing touches?! Or Patamon's popularity got backstabbed by... Tailmon herself alone? Remember how Bandai used Tailmon's whole line everywhere? Angewomon in Crusaders... Gave Tailmon new Ultimate jogresses; Mastemon and Ordinemon... Plotmon in Rearise... Ofanimon and her Falldown Mode got X antibodies even Angewomon... Even references with Wizarmon X while... Did Patamon ever used as somebody's partner in newest games? Nope Labramon in Survive yup. (Note: I'm pretty paranoid)

If Armagemon X got angelic wings again, I freaking will flip the table with Gankoomon X. But hey at least Pegasmon X will be revealed soon. I will get satisfied... Just a bit.
    Looking it up, it seems only TK has a Patamon partner in the entire franchise if you don't count being able to choose Patamon in World 2 and 3 (since you can NOT choose him)

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    It is a meme lol. Don't forget Patamon was the only Digimon without a Mega on one of Tri's posters. The only mega that was just thrown in the movie and did not speak his attack either. They also took his last to digivolve status and gave it to Gatomon-Magnadramon.

I come from the net
    In DW2, I only thought V-mon or Agumon will be the starter partner before I buy and play judging from that cover. DW3 starter packs was very generous to have three partners at once.

Now I remember it after Amandil mentioned Tri posters... Jeez not only Tailmon but Patamon completely got buried as Terriermon often get selected rather than Guilmon lately (Isn't Guilmon popular in Japan?!) but oddly even Terriermon suddenly got popular, he never get any new evo or subspecies besides Lopmon.
    Compare to other two Great Archangel members, Tailmon seriously got tons of evo routes. I kinda felt bad for Guilmon and Patamon...

I'm a Maniac
    Where is the update at I wonder?

I come from the net
    https://withthewill.net/threads/2246...ate-Chapter-21!

Chapter 22 shows as coming October 30th (29th for many of us.) It said that, Ragnalord.

And Digimon twitter updates are still unpredictable when uploading big images.

I'm a Maniac
    Well thanks, chapter 21 is the one I was looking for, I did not see it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789