With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    ohhh it does look similar... wait a sec google says this is a seraph?! could this be the reason why seraphimon didn't get to the x3?
    Unlikely. The original Seraphimon wasn’t heavily based on this particular design. Isaiah 6 simply describes the seraphim as six-winged angels, who cover their faces with one pair, cover their feet with another, and fly with the last; artists throughout time have depicted this in a variety of ways, either as otherwise-ordinary humanoids covering just those parts of the body, as the exact inverse, as clusters of wings, or somewhere in between as in the image above. Revelation 4, on the other hand, describes them as covered in eyes, which also appears may have informed Keramon X’s design; although numerous eyes, as well as the four beasts, are variously associated with ophanim, cherubim, and seraphim in the Bible. In any case, the original Angemon design takes his inspiration from seraphim (the six wings, the covered face, and the association with fire), and his evolutionary line develops it a little further with an increasingly covered body and especially face, but the wing cluster design has nothing to do with him. They’ve used the same specific demon, Mephistopheles, to inspire two completely unrelated demon digimon, so using a seraph motif in a couple of different ones shouldn’t be an issue.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I guess Ophanimon-X does only have 8 wings :/

I come from the net
    Don't lose the faith yet. Remember Ogremon X's guitar.

Ofanimon X image released at twitter. I noticed her wheel shoulders got halved instead of full wheels like Ofanimon.
    Her breastplate armor turned into very revealing with the blue glowing crystal attached with neck upper protection armor but everyone said it's bikini yet I don't see it that way. I think it's more of kept Angewomon (and X form)'s wing bra designs.

I really like all armor designs on her. It seems like it has a lot of gaps between every different armor sections to give so much freedom to move freely like Gundam Model kits' joints but much better. If you look at her shoulders and wrist. Unlike Ofanimon's design, it seemed like it's wheel shoulders restricted her arms to move freely the same thing for steel dress to her legs. Not bad.

Now I actually like Ofanimon X over Ofanimon for specific reasons.

Junior Commander
    Ogremon X's profile still clearly called his weapon an electric guitar, even back when it was just an axe. Ophanimon's fifth pair of wings is also really different from the rest of the wings, so it's understandable if the designer excluded it.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Yeah I prefer this X form to the original. I prefer Cherubimon-X as well who looks more adorable. I'm glad there weren't too many drastic changes. They shouldn't mess iconic designs too much, Angewomon-X got a pretty mixed reaction.I'm just surprised she'd lose 2 wings, her profile states she has 8 wings now :/ Angelic wings = rank so that's weird. Maybe just a design decision.

I come from the net
    You are right... :/ It's now 8 wings as Bandai twitter said. I went wtf? Unlike Ogremon X. Ehh what can I say at such time?

It seemed like "Light crest" is excluded for being fifth set of wings.

... Time to go back to enjoy the details on Ofanimon X's large images again along with Cherubimon X and CannonBeemon.

It took me a bit to realize this, but then more I look at KeramonX the more I like it. He’s head looked odd to me at first until I realized it’s actually 3 heads fused to create one triple-hinged maw.

I come from the net
    You have to remember, Keramon's face is basically faceless like... A carnivore plant monster in the old movie. When he gets X antibody, its face became even more... Scarier and split mouth so creepy.

I find it something weird. Once he evolved, all higher levels its own have the eyes but... They appeared like to pop their eyes out completely or simply doll eyes without muscle walls and bone holder that supports eye movement made me always wondered if their true eyes are actually empty holes due to fake eyebrow paints to give people easy enough to believe the doll eye/popping out things to be "true eyes". But still, Diablomon and Armagemon does have eye movements so that theory is busted. Oh yes Keramon X's fake eyes sure have weirdest shading. When reflected on bright, they go green. If the shadow hits on them, they go... Red instead of darkened. Is it UV light?

Junior Commander
    Two of the three great angels. Keramon X with typical Seraph wing motif. Are they intentionally torturing Seraphimon fans? Is excluding Seraphimon supposed to increase the sales? Tokomon X was one of the early X antibody digimon, yet none of his evolved forms are istroduced. I can't understand the reason at all.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Two of the three great angels. Keramon X with typical Seraph wing motif. Are they intentionally torturing Seraphimon fans? Is excluding Seraphimon supposed to increase the sales? Tokomon X was one of the early X antibody digimon, yet none of his evolved forms are istroduced. I can't understand the reason at all.
    Peagsusmon X is there.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast