With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

I come from the net
    Actually Examon was distracted and suddenly got overwhelmed by massive armies of Virus types who used to lose their motivation then something caused them to lose the fear of death and driven to attack though Examon's attacks (Lilithmon X's manipulating them) and that was how he lost in ESL swarm style way.

flintlock thanks for the quick explanation. I understood and can see why the odd shading areas put in there on Keramon X.

can anyone explain to me what part of keramon x's wings is supposed to be angelic? i mean i can't find a single part of them that is an angel like

I come from the net
    It's just to appeared like "angelic" to few fans' eyes. It is clearly Tsumemon's claws + tentacles but it's just how it forms "angelic wing" in the appearance.

Just try take a look at Keramon X. Look closely at Tsumemon claw wings. And Greek God Stocking legs on its arms. And Caduceus when you look at its "tentacle legs". Take your time to see this without posting "I don't get it!" until you get used to it then look again.

So what do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    It's just to appeared like "angelic" to few fans' eyes. It is clearly Tsumemon's claws + tentacles but it's just how it forms "angelic wing" in the appearance.

Just try take a look at Keramon X. Look closely at Tsumemon claw wings. And Greek God Stocking legs on its arms. And Caduceus when you look at its "tentacle legs". Take your time to see this without posting "I don't get it!" until you get used to it then look again.

So what do you see?
    i took the time this is why i'm only posting now i can see the tentacle part the claws part and even the demonic part but nothing about it look angelic to me

I come from the net
    And I give up. Don't worry it's just me and few fans who are curious about Keramon X's design.

Oh Cherubimon Virtue X showed up at Twitter. Can't wait to read that profile.

Not much to say about Ophanimon X. The only part of the design that really stands out are the shoulder spikes which isn’t really a positive point, since those are also the dumbest looking part of the design. The wings are pure light but the effect is so subdued that it doesn’t really make a big impression at first, they could have made the shape more abstract to highlight the wings more.

Cherubimon Virtue X isn’t too different from its counterpart but it reflects the relatively small divergence between their original designs, so I’m fine with that.
    I like the “laser” Holy rings, It fits with the general concept of upgrading things into some “pure energy” form that is used for some X-Digimon (and in contrast to the wings of Ophanimon X the added particle effects and floating-apart design does a good job of highlighting the change.).

For Keramon X... there’s clearly a lot going on for a child level Digimon but I think that roughly retaining the original proportions, even with adding all the weird details really works to make the design not too overwhelming. It also helps that they introduced wavy shapes into the design rather than unstructured tentacle bundles.
    Duplication seems to be the big theme of the redesign here, most body parts besides the arms and antennas seem to be in the middle of splitting apart into multiple copies.
    I do like how the red style of the outline calls back to the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    At least Gankoomon is still a bad ass for tanking those attacks though, most Digimon including some of the other RK prob would've died instantly. Heck, Examon went down from one attack from on SDGL
    No, we don’t know if he did. We only know he was defeated but there was no mention of how drawn out their fight was or how many attacks on either side were involved.

Just take a good look at Ofanimon X's "light" wings. Is it look like that Light crest?
    I don't really see more than a passing resemblance… only because rhombus shapes are involved doesn’t mean it’s the same design.

There is a post in Digimon twitter about Keramon X made me notice. I realized Keramon X's shading shadow is kinda abnormal. If you can look at it carefully, there are red and darkened blue splatter blurs in "shading" shadow areas rather than normal shading.
    Looks like the twitter people still haven’t looked close enough or they’d have noticed that much of the splodges are just even more eyes.

Honestly Cherubimon X's forms should swap their legs to each others. Virtue X's legs are too thick and Vice X's legs are feminine.
    That would be missing the point of the imagery. The legs on Cherubimon Vice X were thin and spike-like while the design of Cherubimon Virtue has them looking a lot softer and harmless looking… they are basically stylized teddy bear legs.
    Last edited by Theigno; 10-17-2019 at 01:30 AM.

I come from the net
    Softer... Those thick robot-like legs? Well it seemed like both profiles didn't explain why on the robotic appearances. Pity

All talks about Keramon X duplicating in twitter and other forums got me thinking, what if Keramon X's X antibody effect made it produces itself of copies to multiple so much on the verge at the cost of its intelligence and mental only the pure primal instincts remains? Which is its first introduction was so creepy when revealed? Maybe all traits on Keramon X's whole evo line are all about multiplying, producing copies, duplicating etc all the way back to Diablomon's hidden multiple arms and massive countless numbers of copies in the movie?

Look like they don't plan to upload the video about X3 concept arts like X2 did? I want to see their concept arts including Ofanimon X's back in the view if it's Light crest confirmed or not.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    can anyone explain to me what part of keramon x's wings is supposed to be angelic? i mean i can't find a single part of them that is an angel like
    Compare:

ohhh it does look similar... wait a sec google says this is a seraph?! could this be the reason why seraphimon didn't get to the x3?

Junior Commander
    The Mirror Match is a pleasant surprise!
    Ofanimon X desiign iis not much different, but I like it a lot. Ii kind of suspect the shoulder lances will detach and become funnels... or join into the javelin.

Now, Lucemon X and Keramon X alone in the Dark Area... Lucemon Armageddon Mode, basically Satan Mode X but bugger badder and stronger?
    Last edited by sirtao; 10-17-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast