With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I don’t, really. They’re still made of tentacles.

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    Does anyone else find it odd that Keramon X has angel wings?
    A bit. I mean, I can see they're actually tentacles, but they are clumped to look like wings. I think they're trying to give him a demonic angel vibe. If Armagemon X is one of the Ultimate++, maybe that's a clue to how may look like.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Wasn't Beelzemon fighting against Gankoomon? I wonder what happened there. I guess a battle royal means Gankoomon was fighting some other evil dudes at the time of Magnamon and Dynasmon fighting Beelzemon

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I would agree that Keramon X is looking a bit phallic, considering the phallic observations concerning Diablomon X.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Wasn't Beelzemon fighting against Gankoomon? I wonder what happened there. I guess a battle royal means Gankoomon was fighting some other evil dudes at the time of Magnamon and Dynasmon fighting Beelzemon
    Gankoomon was taken out of commission after protecting Jesmon from the combined attacks of Beelzemon and Lucemon. Then Magnamon, Duftmon, and Dynasmon came to help and substituted in for Gankoomon's and Jesmon's places.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 10-16-2019 at 05:57 PM.

I come from the net
    Maybe the reason Keramon X got demonic angel wings because of Diablomon X, "Diablo". Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the odd shape of Keramon X's wings.
    I hope Armagemon X wouldn't get Greek god stocking legs....

I just realized Diablomon X's profile is still not released fully on purpose for just this. Did anybody notice it?

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Gankoomon was taken out of commission after protecting Jesmon from the combined attacks of Beelzemon and Lucemon. Then Magnamon, Duftmon, and Dynasmon came to help and substituted in for Gankoomon's and Jesmon's places.
    The X-Antibody healed Gankoomon's wounds.

"Gankoomon's body was surrounded by an intense light, and when that light stopped, he had X-evolved to become Gankoomon X, with his wounds recovered."

So based on that, Gankoomon should be in this fight also. I guess he could be healed whilst unconscious, but that seems like an easy kill lol
    Last edited by Muur; 10-16-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    There is a post in Digimon twitter about Keramon X made me notice. I realized Keramon X's shading shadow is kinda abnormal. If you can look at it carefully, there are red and darkened blue splatter blurs in "shading" shadow areas rather than normal shading. Wired in Serial Experiment Lain? I don't get it.
    Serial Experiments Lain was written by Konaka, and The Wired had a similar creepy red shadow. The Wired was just their version of the internet and showed up under telephone poles and wires and as shadows. Keramon is made of wires and has a similar shadow and has origins to the internet and network. Basically Lain was a horror show about a sleeping God, Lain herself. Might be a coincidence but I still found it really cool and had to point it out.

Konaka added a similar effect in an early episode of Tamers if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-16-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Junior Commander

"Gankoomon's body was surrounded by an intense light, and when that light stopped, he had X-evolved to become Gankoomon X, with his wounds recovered."

So based on that, Gankoomon should be in this fight also. I guess he could be healed whilst unconscious, but that seems like an easy kill lol
    It never said he immediately went back into battle nor that he was automatically battle-ready. Besides, Gankoomon was already long out of the fight by then. It wasn't like Beelzemon and Magnamon were fighting directly on top of Gankoomon's body. In all likelihood, Magnamon either steered the battle farther away, or Jesmon took Gankoomon's body to a safer location.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 10-16-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

It never said he immediately went back into battle nor that he was automatically battle-ready. Besides, Gankoomon was already long out of the fight by then. It wasn't like Beelzemon and Magnamon were fighting directly on top of Gankoomon's body. In all likelihood, Magnamon either steered the battle farther away, or Jesmon took Gankoomon's body to a safer location.
    Fair enough, my initial thoughts was that Gankoomon being healed meant he could join in the fight. I hope they at least state what happened to the duo after that, EG returned to Yggy.

At least Gankoomon is still a bad ass for tanking those attacks though, most Digimon including some of the other RK prob would've died instantly. Heck, Examon went down from one attack from on SDGL

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast