With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

I come from the net
    Hmm Light crest as 5th sets of wing is a bit weird from other wings with same shape.

Honestly Cherubimon X's forms should swap their legs to each others. Virtue X's legs are too thick and Vice X's legs are feminine.

There is a post in Digimon twitter about Keramon X made me notice. I realized Keramon X's shading shadow is kinda abnormal. If you can look at it carefully, there are red and darkened blue splatter blurs in "shading" shadow areas rather than normal shading. Wired in Serial Experiment Lain? I don't get it.

Does Keramon X's face look...kinda like a cat/anus/dick mashup to anyone else?

I come from the net
    Not really. For me, it reminded me of Venus flytrap, Assassin bug and Anglerfish combined into this. Not sure how did it come to cat/anus/dick but I do understand it's fat cat's mouth and anus but dick? Nope.

Paladin Mode's going to appear isn't he. *Sigh*

Guess Alphamon will also get absolutely nothing.

Keramon looks pretty disturbing. It does share a semi-similar pose to Lucemon's Shadow Lord mode. Interesting.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post
    Paladin Mode's going to appear isn't he. *Sigh*Guess Alphamon will also get absolutely nothing.Keramon looks pretty disturbing. It does share a semi-similar pose to Lucemon's Shadow Lord mode. Interesting.
    From what it looks like most likely especially if Armagemon X comes since Bandai puts them together a lot similar to Omegamon and Diablomon.I wouldn't say for sure yet Alphamon and possibly Omegamon X could take on Lucemon X while Imperialdramon PM X fights Armagemon X but this is just a assumption I would like it to be like this but they will mostly have different or a better idea.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Ophanimon looks a bit like she should be able to transform into a motor-cycle.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    A lot of people have been saying that here and on Twitter and I think I might know why; the way she stands on a single wheel is reminiscent of the design of Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-1 in the live action movies and specifically Revenge of the Fallen:

Transformers Studio Series Arcee Sisters
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 10-16-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Keramon X is everything I could have hoped for and more. Ophanimon and Cherubimon Virtue look pretty great too. And Keramon X apparently having some sort of story relevance strengthens my prediction that the secret Ultimate++ Digimon are Armagemon X and Paladin Mode X.

I come from the net
    Interesting to see these. Real fun to have mirrors. But we all know it'll be Diablomon or Amageddemon X. And that will be real fun.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Does anyone else find it odd that Keramon X has angel wings?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast