With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Really? They weren’t purified; they just faced off against their own base forms? That’s a little weird. Still, Cherubimon Virtue looks just different enough from Vice to be interesting, and I’m really pleased with Ophanimon X’s design ties to AngeWomon X (skirts, mask, and plume), as well as the use of the Crest of Light, not to mention the creative repurposement of her lance as wheel spikes —  also providing a good place to put the obligatory glowing spikes— and the ever-changing placement of the animal heads

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    I think this practically confirms that Armagemon X is one of the two Ultimate++.
    Moreover, the traditional seraphic motif really only makes sense if they’re going to develop a dark angel concept in a latter evolution, and we already know that Diavolomon X doesn’t use that, so I can only conclude that you’re right. Armagemon X would also be the perfect antithesis to Paladin Mode X, whom we’re all expecting. I’m just wondering if it’ll be Keramon X warp-evolving alone, replicating and fusing en masse in an homage to the Kuramons that formed the original Armagemon, evolving into Diavolomon X first, or possibly fusing with Lucemon or even all of the Nanadaimaō.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 10-15-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    I would be sceptical — wouldn’t they at least have put Diavolomon X in the game? 
    Diablomon X is in the Digimon X3, as an Ultimate+ tier.

Yeah my bad, I didn’t see him when I checked the roster.

I'm a Maniac
    I’m not expecting Armagemon X as much as I am a new carrier Digimon with elements of both Satan mode and Armagemon.

I come from the net
    Meramon X, Pegasmon X, Cyberdramon X and OmegaShoutmon X probably will be random ones whose motivated to fight back in next chapters or just simply reveal.

So Lucemon X's secret weapon revealed as Keramon X instead of Ogudomon X. Unbelievable this Chronicle stories kept throwing me off.
    Cannot imagine how Armagemon X look after Keramon X and Diablomon X's scariest appearances. Keramon X reminded me of that Assassin Bug. So after the secret weapon got defeated, Lucemon will be one last standing against Omegamon X, Alphamon and unrevealed Ultimate 3++ or NOT.

One question, what will be your guesses on this four unrevealed ones on Ultimate 3++? Or two unrevealed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I’m not expecting Armagemon X as much as I am a new carrier Digimon with elements of both Satan mode and Armagemon.
    When you say ‘carrier’, you mean a native X-antibody digimon? Yeah could be. It would be interesting, but I kind of wish they wouldn’t lump both Satan Mode’s and Armagemon’s Xevolutions into the same digimon, if only because that’s one less that they could do down the line. Now if they just give one of them elements of the other and still leave the possibility open for the other to receive its own Xevolution, that’s fine. Still, I note that in contrast to Ophanimon, Lucemon Fall Down Mode X is just called ‘Lucemon X’, possibly implying that there won’t be another Lucemon X, which would most likely mean that, yes, we’re going to get some kind of fusion instead.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 10-15-2019 at 11:52 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    I’m basically expecting the concepts for the two(?) unrevealed Ultimate 3s to be “Royal Knightmon” and “Lord Demon”, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    So Lucemon X's secret weapon revealed as Keramon X instead of Ogudomon X. Unbelievable this Chronicle stories kept throwing me off.
    I mean they’re both basically giant demonic spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    One question, what will be your guesses on this four unrevealed ones on Ultimate 3++? Or two unrevealed ones.
    It’s just two.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Wow!

"2 of the 3 Great Angels" that hurt lol!!! (Seraphimon BB I feel your pain)

Ok I love Cherubimon X, he's nothing unexpected, mostly just a light version of his virus counterpart, but still looks adorable and cuddly! Those light rings are cool.

I was most anxious for Ophanimon X after seeing Angewomon X. I'm glad they didn't make any drastic changes. I do wish they gave her a weapon at least though, her Eden's Javelin is an iconic part of her, like Angewomon's Celestial Arrow. I love how they both have crowns! Love the Wheel she is on, I wanted more of a wheel design motif so this works somewhat.

Overall, its better to be slightly underwhelmed than disappointed, so I'm glad they played it safe with these two.

I come from the net
    Giant demonic spiders. Heh I see. How funny, I learnt something about the spiders in the real life. Only scared and defensive, trying to run away so speedy but when it comes to hunting, they are pretty smart in creative skills.

Ofanimon X didn't lose that lance. I think two lances on her shoulders could be it. But still don't forget her shield as well. Or that shield could be that wheel tire.... After all, Ofanimon Falldown Mode's profile mentioned her wheels serve as offensive and defensive weapons so that wheel tire may count...

Two. Huh I see. I still wonder what purpose on putting in Ultimate and Ultimate++ for? Note, I never play V-pets.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast