With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar

Trying to keep them separate

Was thinking Ophanimon FM X and Cherubimon(Vice) X would get purified or something but a mirror match is even better. I just love how they kept Beelzemon's witty personality and how he insulted Magnamon calling him a golden block just really find that funny. Now I'm even more interested in Lucemon's plan now that it's implied Keramon X is involved which has me agreeing more with the people who claim it will be Imperialdramon PM X especially if we get Armagemon X. Still hoping for the Alphamon and Omegamon X fusion but I'm getting the big feeling it won't happen.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 10-15-2019 at 09:44 PM.

I actually really like Ophanimon X. Sure, it isn't the most flashy change, but I really like all the tweaked details. Cherubimon Virtue X is just a big chungus though.

I love Cherubimon X Antibody even though he's not that much different than Vice like I was hoping for, but I guess that was always true. I just love that we have Cherubimon Virtue X, Rapidmon X, Lopmon X and Terriermon X now. I loved Hurricane Touchdown and Digimon Tamers so much.

Keramon is amazing and the red shadows remind me of the Wired from Serial Experiments Lain, but I'm not sure if its intentional or not. Hes up there with Sephirothmon, and Parasimon, Mother Dreaper and the Eaters for creepy Digimon for me. I hope we get concept art of him opening his mouth (mouths?)

Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    They did not change Ophanimon X enough to warrant being an X-antibody, especially given how much Angewomon was changed. I was really hoping for the wheel and chariot motif to take over and have it be a biker or chariot rider or something. All she did was turn her shield into underwear and light up her wings. Looks more like a Burst Mode, to be honest.
    The X antibody doesnt have to drastically change a Digimon. Holydramon and Goddramon even have lore to explain it. And those two look a lot less different than Ophanimon. I get if you still dont like it though I think Ophanimon FM is my least favourite if the modern X Antibodies, but I like Ophanimon more and I'm happy Tailmon has most of her main ultimates and Angewomon now.

https://wikimon.net/Holydramon_(X-Antibody)
    https://wikimon.net/Goddramon_(X-Antibody)
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-15-2019 at 09:51 PM.

I come from the net
    Yeah Armagemon X will happen along with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X. Pity if Oudgomon X didn't get to appear.

Just take a good look at Ofanimon X's "light" wings. Is it look like that Light crest? I really like it. I just realized her animal helmet switched to wrist armor down there in X form. I hope her official profile better explain what happened to Ophanim Lance and Shield.

I hope anybody give me just good explanation what's going on with Keramon X's "demonic" angel appearance along with Greek God stocking legs on its arms. Rather than staying true to the "unknown" creature concert arts like Diablomon have hidden multiple arms + his X form's hidden limbs.

I still scream at my computer "Where is Seraphimon X" after seeing two of three Great Archangels shared a common trait, Three Star shaped crowns.

Sparrow Hawk I think Ophanimon's lance became part of her shoulders.

I come from the net
    That was what I thought. Double lances doesn't appear to be connected to her shoulder armors like Duftmon X's floating giant shoulder armors.
    But I want to see the big images at twitter.

It's weird Ofanimon X looked so much better than her Falldown Mode X. Maybe Falldown Mode X need other pose to look better?

Junior Commander
    Looking over it again, Keramon X's triple-face seems like a "progression" of regular Keramon's face. Keramon originally had a double-face design with the eyespots on its chin, though it was a false face as they were not actual eyes. They took that double-face concept and made it a triple-face, but instead of false faces, it's literally three real Keramon faces. It also seems to tie-in with how Diablomon (and Kuramon) is known for replicating itself.

I love all these new X-antibody Digimon, but I am still hoping that they put in some natural carriers in the battle too. I want to see new Digimon and not X-antibody versions of existing Digimon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Looking over it again, Keramon X's triple-face seems like a "progression" of regular Keramon's face. Keramon originally had a double-face design with the eyespots on its chin, though it was a false face as they were not actual eyes. They took that double-face concept and made it a triple-face, but instead of false faces, it's literally three real Keramon faces. It also seems to tie-in with how Diablomon (and Kuramon) is known for replicating itself.
    Oh X antibody effects strike again? If his profile actually included that But it doesn't explain why how its wires and greek stockings looked... somewhat angelic on that appearance. Three Keramon Faces is very extremely bizarre for even Digimon Logic of multiple abnormal anatomy/limbs. I mean, there is... Giant tongue instead of three tongues inside there. So how does that work like that?! Admittedly, I do want to see the concert art of Keramon X...

Natural carriers? Yeah I'm waiting for "Queen" version for Fanbeemon/Vespamon and others. But with four left unrevealed to reveal yet then X3 will be finished.
    So having new natural X antibody carriers is simply... Err.. Discarded for all eternity? I don't know what word I am supposed to look for?

I'm a Maniac
    Queen Beemon is one of those Digimon super implied to exist (and is probably what the Royal Base itself is) but we have yet to see. If she was the last natural X antibody Id be fine not getting anymore.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast