With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 20!

Time for a new one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.

Chapter 20- Two Lights, and the Plot of Further Dark Evil

Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cheribumon X (Vice). Both of these Ultimate levels faced Dynasmon X, who was searching for a breakthrough. Just then, new Digimon who were part of the new Digital world's reinforcements appeared before them.

"We may not be much help, but we are at your service, oh esteemed holy knight."

It was Ophanimon X and Cherubimon X (Virtue).
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

"Two of the three Great Angels! There is nothing more reassuring than this!"

"Mister holy knight, you handle that Seven Great Demon Lord over there. We will take on these two!"

With that, Ophanimon X faced Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X, while Cherubimon X (Virtue) faced Cheribumon X (Vice). If was the fierce clash of mirrored Digimon.

"I am in your debt!"
    Dynasmon X thanked the two Digimon before aiding Magnamon X in their fight against Beelzebumon X.

"Now then, Beelzebumon. You've done enough continuously trying to force us into being outnumbered before. I better not hear from you now that 2 against 1 is unfair!"

"Kahaha! It's fine by me! I was getting bored with fighting just this golden block! I'll take you on!"

And so, the severity of a battle royale where friend and foe were jumbled together increased.
    The Royal Knights weren't the only ones fighting. Digimon from the new Digital world appeared in various parts of the land as if they had been instructed beforehand. All Digimon implemented the power they possessed to its max limits to regain peace in the Digital World.

Fierce battles unfolded everywhere.
    But hidden from all of this, Lucemon X was the only one who secretly returned to the depths of the dark area.

Another Digimon besides Lucemon X stood in that still atmosphere.

It was Keramon X, who stared into empty space without even giving off the slightest tremor.
    Lucemon X stood in front of Keramon X and smirked wickedly.

"The plan has entered its final stage. Hehe. Hehehehe."

What is Lucemon X's secret plot...? The chaotic Digital world was at the brink of being consumed with darkness by Lucemon X's evil clutches...
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 20 gives us a unique double vs situation, along with getting closer to what feels like the end game.

Chapter 21 shows as coming October 23rd (22nd for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    I think this practically confirms that Armagemon X is one of the two Ultimate++. I also really like the mental image of Keramon X just silently floating in an empty, dark space; doing absolutely nothing but stare into space.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    looks like Omegamon X & Imperaldramon Paladin Mode X may return soon base on appearance of Keramon X...
    Ophanimon X & Cherubmon (Virtue) X face their evil versions...that's something new

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    I think this practically confirms that Armagemon X is one of the two Ultimate++. I also really like the mental image of Keramon X just silently floating in an empty, dark space; doing absolutely nothing but stare into space.
    Either that or they are setting up a new Digimon born from the fusion between Lucemon and Diablomon-species Data (ala VoltoBautamon)

Visit Xened's Youtube Channel
    Isn't Voltboutamon is Piemon+Vamdemon?

Love Keramon X, amusing since we already got Diaboromon X, but Armageddamon X would be fascinating too.

Not quite digging Cherubimon Virtue X. A little uninspired. Ophanimon X isn't bad, love the wheel.

Odd, they added a new chapter, but didn't update the Official Twitter on it?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I knew Keramon X would look terrible lol, even from its Vpet sprite.

I like the other two, although I feel like Ophanimon X doesn't change anything.

There goes people's predictions that the evil versions would be purified.

Also Keramon X being his big plan would be weird if it didn't turn into either Diabaormon X or Armageddemon X.

I come from the net
    I was expecting Ofanimon Falldown Mode and Cherubimon getting purified. But in reality it was actually double mirror battles! What great shocking truth!

Ofanimon X actually got Ophanim wheels from the true lore! I didn't expect how they designed her like sorta like the transformer with motorcycle style! LOVED IT

Cherubimon (Virtue) X surely look very cute. I was hoping it'll be different design like MetalGreymon (Virus) X but I'm completely okay with this design. Loved how they gave it Holy magical circles on its ear wings and shockingly kept its abnormal robotic parts but recolored it as it's full of light in opposite way! Weird all forms of Cherubimon X are so much less "fleshy" but more persona robotic-like...

Keramon X is just completely WTF am I look at? Like the concept art of Keramon when designing yet not sure what that artist intended to draw until the final design. Those wire tentacles forming like... Angel wings and those greek celestial wrapping stocking legs on its arms... Bizarre abomination creature.... It's like watching Keramon getting X antibody in horror mating of Anglerfish style....

I'm a Maniac
    Woo, Keramon X easily wins most disturbing Digimon award.

They did not change Ophanimon X enough to warrant being an X-antibody, especially given how much Angewomon was changed. I was really hoping for the wheel and chariot motif to take over and have it be a biker or chariot rider or something. All she did was turn her shield into underwear and light up her wings. Looks more like a Burst Mode, to be honest.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast