With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Universe: App Monsters Available to Watch on Crunchyroll!

Digimon Universe: App Monsters Available to Watch on Crunchyroll!

The wait is over!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As we found out yesterday, almost 3 years after it premiered in Japan you can finally watch Appmon subtitled in English officially over at Crunchyroll.

The entire series is up so you can watch the adventures of Haru, Gatchmon, and everyone else as slow or as fast as you'd like!

The show description as posted on Crunchyroll:
    Everyone in the world uses smartphone apps, but within them lurks unknown creatures called App Monsters or "Appmon." The Appmon are AI lifeforms with the ability to think and act, and exist in the boundary between the human world and the digital world. In the vast sea of the internet, the "villainous AI" also known as Leviathan takes control of the Appmon with the L-virus and begins hacking every system, thus gaining control of the human world from the world of the net. Haru Shinkai is led to acquire the Appli Drive, and uses it to materialize Gatchmon, a search app monster.

The show is up in the United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Central America, and the Caribbean. Latin America will join that list on October 25th.

Our Appmon section is here and will no doubt have quite a few new posts as people begin to watch it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    The UK got it - amazing!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I will feel dumb for asking this, but will this get an English Dub? I hate watching subs.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Not that we know of; right now the dubbing rights are unknown as the company that last had the dubbing rights, Saban, sold most of their stuff to Hasbro and we haven't had confirmed that Digimon's dubbing rights was among the inventory that was sold.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Maybe they will let Viz Media dub it and release it on DVD. Just a theory.