With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crunchyroll gets Digimon Universe: App Monsters!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MedievalDukemon View Post
    I wish for you they are not censoring Dialogues, changing the plot or anything else like in the past from Digimon.
    Subs wouldn't do that, unless you mean a dub. At most they'd change some spellings than what fans translated them as before hand, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MedievalDukemon View Post
    I wish for you they are not censoring Dialogues, changing the plot or anything else like in the past from Digimon.
    Subs wouldn't do that, unless you mean a dub. At most they'd change some spellings than what fans translated them as before hand, etc.
    Didn't Sword Art Online had some kind of censorship going on with the official subs? Although that one particular scene that got censored, was pretty.... yikes.

Also not anime, Crunchyroll also I think had did censorship for one of the games they published. Somewhat bizarre since I thought one of the reasons people watch subs is to see the uncensored stuff the dubs may bring.
    Last edited by Cenrji; 10-14-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I believe that the blood in Tri was censored for its Crunchyroll release. I really don't think there's anything in Appmon that would need visual censorship, though.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

So has anyone thinking of doing a visual comparison anyways? All of the episodes I do see are out.
    I do think censorship is pretty unlikely for this series, but you know, there always could be some unnecessary edits to it.

Nice! I'll definitely give the series a rewatch once I finish my latest show.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123