With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short Profile for Justimon X & Large Art for Various Digimon, Update- 2 More!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Short Profile for Justimon X & Large Art for Various Digimon, Update- 2 More!

Another profile and more art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones! Today we get a short profile that won't be of surprise to anyone after the most recent Digimon Chronicle X, Justimon X!

We get large art of him, and a short profile.

This is a quicky translation that will be swapped out as time allows.

Swapping to use his 3 arms is no longer needed, he can start up each piece of equipment with his belt buckle. If he enters it again it activates a special move. His special move is Justice X Kick, the destructive power of which is 100 tons.

We also get higher resolution art for a few more Digimon...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dorumon, Ryudamon, Tylomon X, Pteranomon X, and Anomalocarimon X! Their introductions on Twitter are shortened versions of their standard profiles.

More to come!

Update- Since they tossed up a new one for the last update of the week, just tossing them in here with the others from the last few days...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Also from the recent Chronicle X update is Siesamon X, who also gets a short profile.

Quicky translation that will be cleaned up as time allows. Update- Tweaked the Siesamon X profile slightly, will likely be updated further.

Wearing a golden armor that shines brighter by bathing in the sun, it acts as a barrier against the attacks of demon Digimon. The redness of the tail tells you how much it's bathed in.

And high resolution art for Mamemon X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

He might be a dumbass in the story, but I do love Justimon X's design. I wonder if the original owners of his arms will ever get an X form...

I'm a Maniac
    Looks like sparrow was correct on justimon x.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    I thought Justimon was the original owner of the arms and the jins were designed to copy their power... But that could have been a thing I made up...

Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I thought Justimon was the original owner of the arms and the jins were designed to copy their power... But that could have been a thing I made up...

Suijinmon profile:
    "A Machine Digimon that possesses parts from both Justimon and Mugendramon."

Fujinmon profile:
    "Its Special Moves are cutting the enemy to pieces with the same cutter-type arm as Justimon..."

Yes I think Justimon is the original owner of the arms and all three Jins possess and have the advanced usage of them as their permanent parts.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Justimon came first, so presumably you have it right.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    What?! Swapping Arm Modes is no longer needed in X form?! Now my dream is killed. I always dreamed of Justimon X's three Modes got huge upgrades make him OP
    Oh well at least I got to see all Arm modes at once so Justimon X can go all out. He better include that explosion behind his dramatic poses in X Antibody effect of the full profile!

Gotta admit PLEX artist is so amazing. Look at all details in HUGE image of Justimon X.

bro I can't believe Iron Man's in Digimon

So, the X-Antibody made him the Red Power Ranger w/ a Battlizer.

I come from the net
    Hmm Justimon X don't have that robotic backpack thingy anymore? You know Andromon, HiAndromon and MetalMamemon have it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast