With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short Profile for Justimon X & Large Art for Various Digimon, Update- 2 More!

Everyone here talking about Sujinmon and Fujinmon while I just hear SaintGalgomon cry in the distance.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Why are so many(in general, not in here) people saying that Justimon X looks like Ironman? Aside form the colorscheme, he still looks like a Kamen Rider to me.

I come from the net
    ? SaintGalgomon didn't have any Justimon parts and borrowed Galgomon's Gatling barrel arms. Rajinmon, Sujinmon and Fujinmon got Justimon's arms.

Yeah I wonder about that Ironman's color... Maybe the blue glowing of X Antibody doesn't fit in along with Justimon's color? No. Wait we already have UlforceVdramon X and others. I think Ironman color will remain mysterious without any explanation or why for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    ? SaintGalgomon didn't have any Justimon parts and borrowed Galgomon's Gatling barrel arms. Rajinmon, Sujinmon and Fujinmon got Justimon's arms.
    I mean that SaintGalgomon is now the only 'main' Mega Digimon from Tamers without an X-antibody or a powered up Mode form.

I come from the net
    Ah yeah Rapidmon Golden was chosen instead of SaintGalgomon for X form. I could never understand how they didn't select SaintGalgomon and Seraphimon.

Junior Commander
    Armor Rapidmon has more ties with the Royal Knights, being a Holy Knight-type Digimon closely associated with Magnamon (they're even in the same version, so it can be assumed that Magnamon X is a possible evolution for Rapidmon X). It also has some visual similarities with OmegaShoutmon (probably why OmegaShoutmon X was even chosen for the X3).

They are also not obligated to use Seraphimon for any sort of completionism, especially since Shadow/BlackSeraphimon wasn't even in the X2. The V-Pet is about the Royal Knights, not the Three Great Angels. Besides, there are only two versions. You can't divide 3 into 2 evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Yeah I wonder about that Ironman's color... Maybe the blue glowing of X Antibody doesn't fit in along with Justimon's color? No. Wait we already have UlforceVdramon X and others. I think Ironman color will remain mysterious without any explanation or why for sure.
    Red is a common color in the final form of many heisei Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Why are so many(in general, not in here) people saying that Justimon X looks like Ironman? Aside form the colorscheme, he still looks like a Kamen Rider to me.
    I wasnt going to say anything but that is bugging me a lot too, lol. Even on Twitter the Japanese fans are saying it! It must be the color scheme and blue parts. The metal parts dont even 100% cover his body you can see material parts like the old Kaman Riders. I'm guessing most people here just dont know Kamen Rider but thar doesnt explain the Japanese fans.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Red is a common color in the final form of many heisei Riders.
    Yeah but it didn't explain why unlike Lucemon X and Anomalocarimon X who had reasons to alter their appearances: Jojo reference and camouflage ability.
    I think the full profile better explain fully. Or not. Then we can just get it with PLEX artist choosing the red color for that reason but to be honest, is that enough to get satisfied for such reason?

Hmm japanese fans can't figure out as well too? Oh well let's give up and move on?

Added today's update of Siesamon X and Mamemon X since (minus maybe one last late at night) that's likely it for better art and profiles for the week.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast