With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise Available to Download!, Update- Game Launched!

Updated the news since the game launched.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Hmmm, still can't download ReArise. Guess I'll just keep waiting and hope that Play Store didn't decide I shouldn't play it for some reason.

Junior Commander
    Actually excited with this games release! Played through the tutorial and decided to take a break at 2-1. I知 having fun! I really hope this one ends up with a better fate than Links and Crusaders here in the west.

Two questions:

Does anyone have a tier lists? It can be in english or japanese... Although I have no idea how to read japanese but I値l figure it out somehow.

Is there a way to switch voices? I started out in english and I am not liking Herissmon痴 voice. I checked out the settings menu and sadly no luck.

Jeez, I still can't progress. Is anyone else getting an error every time they try and start the first mission in chapter 2?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I plan on downloading it tonight after work. I'd like to second the question about how to change the audio, since that's probably the first thing I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    I知 having fun! I really hope this one ends up with a better fate than Links and Crusaders here in the west.
    They reached the end of their lifespans. That happens to all plot-based mobile games.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I had to restart my phone to get the download. It's installed now and I'm excited to open it
    edit: I got one of my favorite Digimon, Mamemon, on my first summon. It seems he can digivolve to Prince Mamemon. The game called it a Super Rare!
    Last edited by SparkGold; 10-09-2019 at 11:55 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Borderline unplayable. There are occasionally 2 loading screens for menus ALONE and each battle crashes 5-8 times for me.

Herismon痴 English voice is a nightmare and I opted to turn off the other voices, which are pretty great, just to shut off his amateurishly annoying 的知 a non professional voice actor in his mid 30s pretending to be a baby mewling.
    Last edited by e105zeta; 10-09-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    Borderline unplayable. There are occasionally 2 loading screens for menus ALONE and each battle crashes 5-8 times for me.

Herismon痴 English voice is a nightmare and I opted to turn off the other voices, which are pretty great, just to shut off his amateurishly annoying 的知 a non professional voice actor in his mid 30s pretending to be a baby mewling.
    Yeah, I don't think this game was prepared at ALL for the quantity of players it has right now, I hope they get it in working order soon. I also agree that Herissmon's English voice actor is just bizarrely dreadful. Makes you wonder what the heck they were thinking!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    I like the story stuff so far, but everything else is just really annoying, plus no lucemon currently so i have nothing to go for, I値l either wait till he痴 in or just drop it
    Hes not in the JP version either so if you're waiting for him in Global you'll be waiting two years basically

how do babies evolve? I wanted to get the special Pumpmon egg incubated but the tutorial had to go and sidetrack me from that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast