With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise Available to Download!, Update- Game Launched!

Digimon ReArise Available to Download!, Update- Game Launched!

And it's just about time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After the soft launch yesterday in Canada (likely to test servers) Digimon ReArise is available to download on both the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android!

If you pre-registered on the stores the game will auto-download shortly (possibly before you even read this), but you can jump into the store and make it download now if you want.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The game hasn't fully launched at the time of this posting as they are doing some last bits of maintenance.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can set your language settings, including the voice language choice, but if you close the app the game will ask you again, so it might be worth waiting.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Once the maintenance is over the game will be launched, so nab the app early so you're ready to go!

Update- The maintenance is over and the game has launched. Due to various early server issues your ability to play may be questionable though.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Is it a good game though?

I actually want to try out.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Played it for a day and I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea tbh. Some cool features though, I combined 3 Veemon to make his skill stronger. The first Mega line Digimon I summoned was Ogremon-Titamon. I wish all Digimon had their Mega levels unlocked and were farmable aside from random gacha draws. I also wish Digi-lines were more flexible such as Linkz.Story mode is interesting albeit repetitive. Battles are fun and can be sped up to 3x times and put on auto.Digivolution requirements and upgrades can be grindy. I managed to easily digivolve all my rookies to Champions but beyond that would require a lot of time and effort. Not sure whether I should invest in the Digimon that can't go beyond Ultimate/Perfect level.

Ain't got no mojo... KhanadianGeek's Avatar
    I know for example UlforceVeedramon is not available for us at the moment. But they'll be giving us digivolutions we don't have yet later.

Banned
    I just downloaded my copy. I haven't had the time to play it yet.

I like the story stuff so far, but everything else is just really annoying, plus no lucemon currently so i have nothing to go for, Iíll either wait till heís in or just drop it

I think the servers are a bit overloaded, so its hard to play consistently for me, but it seems fun so far.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I think the servers are a bit overloaded, so its hard to play consistently for me, but it seems fun so far.
    Agreed, servers must be overloaded or something. The game is just constantly crashing on me

Well, so much for getting an early ID like I did with KHUX... downloading now =P

Rasielmon is making her first playable appearance in this game! I can't wait to be able to get her!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast