With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 19!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The X2 has the full Duskmon line except for one (and have Duskmon as a Rookie lol)
    Ah yes, the Frontier era, where they designed 3 Child-level hybrids, released one of them 3 years late as a supposedly unrelated Digimon (Ko Kabuterimon) and threw the rest away.

It makes me nostalgic for the baby Loewemon called "Shademon" that some "leaker" (guy who made one correct guess predicting Lucemon and his forms and then claimed to have information on incoming Digimon) promised.
    KoKabuterimon isn't a Hydrid Digimon, it's just a random Rookie.

And Shademon already exists, and is a Champion Digimon.

https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/Shademon

I come from the net
    I guess I didn't specify lol yeah Duskmon > Velgmon > KaiserLeomon > Raihimon which is very bizarre I mean Velgmon is freaking powerful oh well Usual Digimon logic when it comes to levels.

KoKabuterimon was released along with his line. BladeKuwagamon > MetalliferKuwagamon > TyrantKabuterimon. His appearance is just happened to be a coincidence and caused some people to think like that.

Yeah Shademon was supposed to be Lowemon's Child level. But now we have Shademon that is completely unrelated to Frontier yet evolved into Luminamon VERY BIZARRE.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Not really. Before Xros Wars, Shademon was just a bullshit rumor.

I come from the net
    "Not really"? Okay Digimon logic on Tailmon's evolution is still strong I get it.

Oh hey Justimon X's bigger image got released along with Anomalocarimon X. Can't wait to read his translation.

Anomalocarimon/X's "feelers" are actually true eyes in the real life, right?

I come from the net
    Oh yeah. Shademon. I remember that. We did not like that guy after this. Kind of wish they had made child forms for all of them. And fused forms for the other 4 Spirits. So my best friend could have a Blitzmon line and I can have a Ranamon line... I mean... Lowemon line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Wow Siesamon X's popularity risen up in the internet because the non-X form isn't so much loved!
    Siesamon X resembles Caturamon less but more of lion-dog strongly when I put them in one pic of the non-X, X forms, lion-dog statue and Caturamon.

Good for Siesamon to get some love.
    I will not be surprise that Caturamon or any of the Deva's be getting X-antibody forms. If the Deva's get them, then it be one step closer for The Holy Beast to get their forms.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234