With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 19!

I never cared much about Seisamon but I really love Seisamon Xs design. It looks like a magical creature like Terriermon X for some reason, and like it should he Terriermon X's evolution. The gold armour fits well with the other new Digimon in Gold too, like Rapidmon X and probably OmegaShoutmon X. I wonder if they had that stuff in mind with designing him but either way I love it.

I can't wait to see Pegasusmon who might have a similar magical style to him.

I come from the net
    Wow Siesamon X's popularity risen up in the internet because the non-X form isn't so much loved!
    Siesamon X resembles Caturamon less but more of lion-dog strongly when I put them in one pic of the non-X, X forms, lion-dog statue and Caturamon.

Good for Siesamon to get some love.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Justimon X struck a pose as an explosion went off
    I see what they did there.

The traveler seems to be the protag of the original X-series, but I think it would be quite interesting if it's actually one of two final Digimon on the X3's roster. Siesamon looks like one of the Deva.

P/S: I can see MetalMamemon X evolving to Justimon X.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Xened View Post
    Seems like a Tamers reference
    first Adventure reference with Tailmon\Angewomon, Wizarmon and Vamdemon
    Now tamers reference with Justimon, Siesamon and Mephismon-chan

Next one will be a Frontier reference?

I come from the net
    How...? There were no signs of any Frontier digimon in all X1 to X3 but Susanoomon only had a chance in Digimon contest of "Getting X Antibody", 4th place.
    But bizarrely Raihimon appeared in X2... He could appear in Chronicle story chapter against Cherubimon (Vice) X and Ofanimon Falldown Mode X for reference but the current chapters are all about X3 where Keramon X, Pegasmon X, Cherubimon (Virtue) X, Ofanimon X, Cyberdramon X, Meramon X, OmegaShoutmon X yet to reveal with random well-known X digimon chosen along with each time a new story chapter update.

7 left to reveal!

I come from the net
    Well, they could make him any more Toku could they? And we have another X too. That's great. Glad to see this and it's really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Well, they could make him any more Toku could they? And we have another X too. That's great. Glad to see this and it's really fun.
    I said this before but it was probably designed by literal tokusatsu toy and costume designers because it's credited as PLEX, which recently merged with WiZ where Kenji Watanabe is from, and who did Digimon and Tamagotchi. (Not sure I'm getting the details right, Marc explained it before and posted news when it happened.) It's perfect. They also did Monzaemon X, which is a teddybear suit and its kind of fitting when you think about it too. I'm curious if Cyberdramon X was done by them too and I wonder if he'll look more like Justimon X than the regular Cyberdramon and Justimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    How...? There were no signs of any Frontier digimon in all X1 to X3 but Susanoomon only had a chance in Digimon contest of "Getting X Antibody", 4th place.
    But bizarrely Raihimon appeared in X2... He could appear in Chronicle story chapter against Cherubimon (Vice) X and Ofanimon Falldown Mode X for reference but the current chapters are all about X3 where Keramon X, Pegasmon X, Cherubimon (Virtue) X, Ofanimon X, Cyberdramon X, Meramon X, OmegaShoutmon X yet to reveal with random well-known X digimon chosen along with each time a new story chapter update.

7 left to reveal!
    The X2 has the full Duskmon line except for one (and have Duskmon as a Rookie lol) so they could use him, but it's likely they'd skip a Frontier reference and have a dual Data Squad and Fusion with OmniShoutmon and RizeGreymon (since they were already mentioned). Darkness+Bagramon is in the X2, so they could have him show up to fight OmniShoutmon X. Belphemon vs RizeGreymon X. If we want Digimon from these previous X vpets, I hope Sistermon shows up lol (maybe she can be one of the background Digimon in the expanded version, where someone like Mepihstomon X is beating her up)
    Last edited by Muur; 10-09-2019 at 04:31 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The X2 has the full Duskmon line except for one (and have Duskmon as a Rookie lol)
    Ah yes, the Frontier era, where they designed 3 Child-level hybrids, released one of them 3 years late as a supposedly unrelated Digimon (Ko Kabuterimon) and threw the rest away.

It makes me nostalgic for the baby Loewemon called "Shademon" that some "leaker" (guy who made one correct guess predicting Lucemon and his forms and then claimed to have information on incoming Digimon) promised.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast