With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 19!

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    Justimon X looks super nice with its snazzy white muffler and blue glowing parts. I like how even their leg has a kind of extend transmitter on it. Makes me wonder it it has any moves incorporating that, or forms similar to its normal form.

Siesamon also looks freaking majestic. I'm meh on the normal Siesamon, but I really like this version.
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

Visit Xened's Youtube Channel
    Seems like a Tamers reference
    Mephismon and Siesamon from Battle of Adventurers and Justimon from Tamers.

Justimon's got a big hand to pet his big dog friend. I love it.

I come from the net
    I just realized, Justimon X in full picture have accessed all three Modes at once. Accel, Blitz and Critical modes! With round barrel shaped thingies! I could be wrong but silver color on one arm and one leg didn't accessed to one of Modes made me realize that.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    That's actually an interesting point, the X-Antibody seems to have fused all three of Justimon's Arms with the Blitz Arm as it's right arm, the Critical Arm as the left with additional thumb and fingers, and the Accel Arm as its left leg.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The tails on Seasarmon X kinda seem like a tie in to Phoenixmon X

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The tails on Seasarmon X kinda seem like a tie in to Phoenixmon X
    Not at all. They're just both Eastern-inspired designs. Besides, they don't look alike when compared side-by-side.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    That's actually an interesting point, the X-Antibody seems to have fused all three of Justimon's Arms with the Blitz Arm as it's right arm, the Critical Arm as the left with additional thumb and fingers, and the Accel Arm as its left leg.
    In that case, I wonder why the gold color on the helmet and chest armor? It is supposed to be silver while all Modes must have gold color. With this, it will give obvious hint at instant. Blitz Arm isn't showing its full view because I don't see the cord on it cuz Critical and Accel modes have cords plugged with their... Well powered source thingies.

I'm a Maniac
    Don't understand how it took one ultimate and one adult to defeat an perfect, when I'm sure justimon alone can defeat mephismon, but damn the designs on this one has been superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    Don't understand how it took one ultimate and one adult to defeat an perfect, when I'm sure justimon alone can defeat mephismon, but damn the designs on this one has been superb.
    Well, no one said that the fight was especially hard so there’s no problem here.
    Alternatively Mephismon is said to be a highly intelligent tactician in its original profile which in many cases could be enough to offset a difference in physical strength.

So, Siesamon looks halfway between Mihiramon and Dorulumon but it actually looks really nice, especially the stylized tail.

The traveler… I guess it might refer to the X-1 protagonist who might have freed himself or perhaps the Wizarmon from last chapter as the Witchenly Digimon are often portrayed as being travelers in the “normal” Digital world. I’m just hoping it’s not Alphamon or Dukemon X or something… I would enjoy a non-RK Digimon getting a bigger role.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast