With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Looks like it may be about time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While not a full launch at the time of writing, it appears the rollout for Digimon ReArise is beginning.

A handful of countries have had the game launch on Android on the Play Store (Canada is definitely one, but we aren't sure where else at the moment.)

No confirmation of a release on iOS on the App Store anywhere yet, but hopefully it's a quick rollout and other countries on Android and iOS will have the game shortly over the next few hours.

A smaller 'soft launch' in a handful of countries to test wouldn't be abnormal either, so it's always possible it'll be a bit longer (but if you are a night owl, hopefully it'll just be up and ready to go when you wake up.)

More to come, hopefully shortly.

Update- As a few people have mentioned, the game has a dub, plus one other thing...

Not embedding for now, since the game hasn't launched many places and since it likely will pop up everywhere later today, giving people a chance to see it on it's own. Update- Since it's been a bit under a day and still no full launch, embedding the image of NoblePumpkinmon.

Was sent a cleaner image of the greyed out unavailable profile image for Pumpkinmon's Mega than what is being passed around. It was from a lower resolution device, so I upscaled it and did some color correction for a better look at the new Mega.

Will likely embed later today regardless if the game launches or not everywhere else.

Update- Nice clean full body shot with an alpha layer background of NoblePumpkinmon thanks to humulos!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Good luck digivolving that Pumpkinmon!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    According to multiple people the game actually has been dubbed too which if so was the worst kept secret. They showed a scene on Facebook and had it muted which was super suspicious lol. (I haven't been able to verify myself but people have been stating it)

Pumpkinmon Mega:

Staff Edit- https://i.imgur.com/WLrGuKf.png Removed image tag.
    Last edited by Muur; 10-07-2019 at 04:02 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Mmmmmm pumpkin, I want to see its entirety.

Added a few updates.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Ultimate version of Pumpmon in... Steampunk costume?

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Nothing excites me more than getting new digimon to complete existing lines. I hope this trend continues!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Ultimate version of Pumpmon in... Steampunk costume?
    I dub thee Steampumpmon

I guess I will spend today awkwardly watching the app store to see if it comes out then.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Didn't people say he was going to be dressed as a 19th century gentleman back when the Digivolution was first teased?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Didn't people say he was going to be dressed as a 19th century gentleman back when the Digivolution was first teased?
    I believe I said something akin to Jack the Ripper. I'm digging the steampunk vibe so far!

Still not available on iOS yet, but I'll keep checking...

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast