With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Junior Commander
    Digimon in ReArise only have one signature attack (though there may be newer variants of the same Digimon with their own different signature attack). Everything else are generic attacks or passive abilities, somewhat similar to Cyber Sleuth.

According to this user: https://twitter.com/KentLoo1/status/1181409043912388609 NoblePumpkinmon's signature attack is "Trick or Treat Wallace."

Added the full shot of NoblePumpkinmon with a transparent background.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    "Trick or Treat Wallace"? I wonder if that's a mistranslation.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Well here goes my dream of evolving into Jack-O-Lantern Digimon. But good for Pumpmon.

Trick or Treat Wallace? That sounded less scary for Ultimate level. I have strong feeling about NoblePumpkinmon's attack is probably another one with more minions yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    "Trick or Treat Wallace"? I wonder if that's a mistranslation.
    Itís supposed to be ďTrick or Treat WalletsĒ, as every time you use it it accesses your credit card information.

I personally like NoblePumpkinmon! Having a dandy looking Digimon is fairly unique IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    I wonder how strong is he? Pumpmon for perfect level is quite weak.
    At the least I predict him to be as strong as your average Mega/Ultimate for a main Digimon cast, if not stronger.

I'm a Maniac
    If he throws his head to attack maybe itís a reference to William Wallace who was famously cut into a bunch of bits and had his head preserved?

I like him, even though the 'wings' are a bit of a random addition to the design.

Really don't like the design.... it just looks very un-Digimon like on a very basic level. Very tame and not at all monstrous, even with the pumpkin head. It looks more like a slightly more elaborate stick figure from a mid from a mid 2000s Newgrounds animation or something.
    The suit is bland, and the wings don't really fit with the rest of the design. Even compared to Vamdemon, a very tame and basic design by today's standards, there's a lack of contract and details, and unlike a cape the thin wings don't do much to "fill out" the stringiness of the rest of the design.
    So yeah... for me this is very much the worst design in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Really don't like the design.... it just looks very un-Digimon like on a very basic level. Very tame and not at all monstrous, even with the pumpkin head. It looks more like a slightly more elaborate stick figure from a mid from a mid 2000s Newgrounds animation or something.
    The suit is bland, and the wings don't really fit with the rest of the design. Even compared to Vamdemon, a very tame and basic design by today's standards, there's a lack of contract and details, and unlike a cape the thin wings don't do much to "fill out" the stringiness of the rest of the design.
    So yeah... for me this is very much the worst design in a very long time.
    Oof, worse than even Belphemon X and Examon X?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast