With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I feel like they missed an opportunity to do recolors of Lalamon and Togemon in orange to be Pumpmon's lower forms. I miss recolors/subspecies. We haven't had any in ages, even with all of the new Digimon games.
    We had Guardromon Gold

and he was hated so much Habu even said he didnt expect it to be basically the most hated digimon of all time.

Hated? I can see why Guardromon Gold might seem unnecessary or superfluous, but "most hated Digimon of all time" seems like a bit of an overreaction.

I'm a Maniac
    Weird, I loved GG since it showed us what Guardromon looked like before it was rusted by hackers.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Weird, I loved GG since it showed us what Guardromon looked like before it was rusted by hackers.
    thats not what his lore is though. the profile states it was a normal guardromon that sucked in gold digizoit and turned gold.

I feel like they missed an opportunity to do recolors of Lalamon and Togemon in orange to be Pumpmon's lower forms. I miss recolors/subspecies. We haven't had any in ages, even with all of the new Digimon games.
    Should have an orange flowering Alraumon/Palmon, then an orange Vegimon as lower forms of Pumpmon.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Should have an orange flowering Alraumon/Palmon, then an orange Vegimon as lower forms of Pumpmon.
    This reminds me! It's been a long time since I've ever made another evolutionary line, so I'll probably get around to cooking one up soon.

Though personally I feel Certain Rookie with Death Evolution > Bakemon > Pumpkinmon > NoblePumpkinmon fits.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    According to Wikimon, NoblePumpkinmon's attack might be named for the 1068 Wallace, an Atlantic Giant pumpkin grown by Ron Wallace in Rhode Island during 2003.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, we talked about that on the Discord a while back. The "Atlantic" part of Atlantic Dam may derive from that pumpkin being an Atlantic Giant pumpkin.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Wow how nice of them to give this pretty fun fact about this giant pumpkin.

I come from the net
    At least it's not such a weird idea for names. I doubt if dubbed, it'd be 1068 Willis. heh heh

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast