With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angewomon X Profile, Large art for her & Tailmon, Plus ReArise at 1 Million

Angewomon X Profile, Large art for her & Tailmon, Plus ReArise at 1 Million

A small update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones! Today we get a short profile for a Digimon that's been of high interest, Angewomon X!

For her we get her large art
    , and a short profile.

Her sacred power is amplified & she radiates with the power of fire, earth, wind, & water to purify & cleanse the soul. It's special move is Grand Holy Arrow which receives power from the surrounding elements & releases w/ a lightning powered arrow.

We also get larger art for Tailmon X... who uses a shortened version of her profile on Twitter.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The introduction they give is just a shortened version of her standard profile.

Plus a ReArise update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The ReArise Facebook has announced they've hit 1 million pre-registrations!

As a bonus they'll give the items to get the bonus Veemon to Ultimate, plus 30 DigiRubies!

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Less clothing? No, that's too obvious... make it see-through!

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Less clothing? No, that's too obvious... make it see-through!
    We have to think of CREATIVE NEW WAYS to be horny! I do admit I overall like the design though, even if the transparent outfit is a bit much.

I come from the net
    So the multi colored hair is actually her true hairstyle?! I thought that golden hair was tucked under her helmet hat thingy...
    So the celestial sash robe is really gone.... And it's freaky to see her bow merged into her flesh which the long glove is no longer there.
    The center of that nightgown is actually all asymmetrical and mismatched which is great point because the normal one wore all mismatched clothes.
    Surprised to see the golden feather wings are actually not decorations but it's kinda "merged" with her clothing. It reminded me of Voltbautamon's wing cape which kept me confused and wondering if he have demon wings or not.

I still question on what's this mysterious shadow stick behind her back? It may be another arrow but I seriously doubt it?

I only just learned about the whole Magical Witches virtual pets connection with Wizarmon X's debut in Chronicle X (I used to think Witchelny was just underutilized Digimon lore and not an entire IP folded into Digimon lol), so I wonder if Angewoman being able to use those four specific elements is related to Wizarmon X being her in-universe inspiration (at least in Chronicle X).

Also, a million pre-registrations is no joke lol.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    So the multi colored hair is actually her true hairstyle?! I thought that golden hair was tucked under her helmet hat thingy...
    So the celestial sash robe is really gone.... And it's freaky to see her bow merged into her flesh which the long glove is no longer there.
    The center of that nightgown is actually all asymmetrical and mismatched which is great point because the normal one wore all mismatched clothes.
    Surprised to see the golden feather wings are actually not decorations but it's kinda "merged" with her clothing. It reminded me of Voltbautamon's wing cape which kept me confused and wondering if he have demon wings or not.

I still question on what's this mysterious shadow stick behind her back? It may be another arrow but I seriously doubt it?
    I thought the bow was conjured or something

I come from the net
    Or remember how Angewomon collected every Perfect digimon attacks into this powered up arrow to defeat Vamdemon? Maybe X antibody granted her new similar power like WarGreymon X able to wield different elemental version of "Tera Force" without requiring "Saint Air"? Or upgraded "Saint Air" to add into "Grand Holy Arrow".

Junior Commander
    Wizardmon is a very "meta" Digimon. He himself is from Witchelny, the universe of the Magical Witches. His staff is literally a Tamagotchi device on a stick. And of course, he's a Digimon. His X-Antibody form strengthens the Magical Witches connection with the symbols on his cape, his pixel sprite, and the book tied to his back (the red cover with pink pages is just like the Eneruge V-Pet device).

Angewomon X is almost certainly referencing Wizardmon X with the elements. The four main elements (fire, wind, earth, water) of Witchelny, culminating into Wizardmon's personal element (lightning). Makes sense in the scheme of Chronicle X, since Wizardmon X was the one that inspired Gatomon X to evolve into Angewomon X.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 10-03-2019 at 09:29 PM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    the book tied to his back (the red cover with pink pages is just like the Eneruge V-Pet device).
    Oh thanks for that fun fact. So that red book is really not important but fun references.

So everyone just accepted it's fine for let Angewomon X have four "Witchelny" elements because of this? Heh Oh well sounds like she just opened up a new alternative evo route to Rasielmon.

Junior Commander
    Also, I'm pretty sure that is still not her hair. They look like strips of cloth. The tips are clearly connected; they're just folded like window curtains. Even with straight-cut hair, there should be at least some separation, like with Sistermon Blanc's hair. Considering their primarily-pink color scheme and how they're long ribbons of cloth, they're probably the counterpart of regular Angewomon's sash.

The golden wings probably are her hair, similar to Lucemon X's hair. It seems to be growing in a similar way to the bow on her wrist, which also has golden wings on it.

That's not a stick behind her back. It's just a part of the golden decorations; you can trace the flow.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 10-03-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast