With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angewomon X Profile, Large art for her & Tailmon, Plus ReArise at 1 Million

I come from the net
    Galeem I see thanks. Checked it at videos. Look like its fighting style sorta resembled of Ophanim.

The old X antibody digimons didn't have X shaped ones but lol in this current X antibody designs, it's.... Everywhere almost drawn by every single of them.
    So much less shining crystals and spikiness but more Xs.

Yeah it's very obvious Angewomon X's colored wings matches to this four elements after reading that translation.

A floating pair of celestial sash robe with golden wings growing out at end of tips is my new favorite. I hope it'll transform into Ophanim-like wheels as she evolve to Ofanimon X knowing she'd get complete different redesign from her Falldown Mode X for the sake of that lore like Mephismon X.
    Last edited by Sparrow Hawk; 10-04-2019 at 07:49 AM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I'm not so sure about that last part since the fact that BlackAgumon X and MetalGreymon X (Virus) aren't straight up recolors can be attributed to art evolution, difference in artist and/or giving it original artwork rather than recoloring an existing image.

It's the same reason that Sistermon Ciel became her own distinct entity despite originally being a straight recolor of her twin in Hacker's Memory.

By contrast, Terriermon X and Lopmon X purposely mirror each other despite the original Terriermon and Lopmon having distinct artwork from the start:
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 10-04-2019 at 02:14 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    I only just learned about the whole Magical Witches virtual pets connection with Wizarmon X's debut in Chronicle X (I used to think Witchelny was just underutilized Digimon lore and not an entire IP folded into Digimon lol), so I wonder if Angewoman being able to use those four specific elements is related to Wizarmon X being her in-universe inspiration (at least in Chronicle X).

Also, a million pre-registrations is no joke lol.
    Witchelny is another setting Iíd like for an arc with high fantasy tropes beyond the Royal Knights. Especially given we are not likely to get more Magical Witches toys. In particular we have Fla Wizarmon for Eneruge but the other four clans arenít Digimon since Wizarmon and Witchmon use two clans each to cast spells.

I come from the net
    Yeah unrevealed ones are still unknown with which artists will draw who. Twins with X, BlackAgumon X & Virus X, Ofanimon Falldown Mode and others are amazing "recolor" yet Angewomon X, Lucemon X, etc got different appearances... It's so unpredictable but honestly I'm sorta nervous because few certain artists' unique artstyles may be miss or hit.

I hope after X3, Digimon twitter would release about X antibody design discussion in meetings to post to learn their meaningful designs within their mindsets.

I come from the net
    That hat reminds me of something. ...Maybe some kind of religious thing but maybe it's some kind of giant robot. Nice design though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    That hat reminds me of something. ...Maybe some kind of religious thing but maybe it's some kind of giant robot. Nice design though.
    Five Star Story's the knight of gold? https://www.google.com/search?q=Five...=1570224859455

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Five Star Story's the knight of gold?
    Yeah, Knight of Gold with L.E.D. Mirage's color-scheme.

I'm utterly convinced there is a more fitting example among Mortar Headds, but for the love of mine I can't find it.

Does Angemon have an X-antibody form?

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Sadly none yet and no prospect of one for now.

I come from the net
    At least... We have Pegasmon X yet to reveal eventually. :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast