With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angewomon X Profile, Large art for her & Tailmon, Plus ReArise at 1 Million

I come from the net
    Well the reason is I view multi colored hair as her hair because the golden feather wings may be her true hair but after seeing large pic made me change my mind.
    Because I find it very weird for it to "merge" into her helmet hat although I'm so sure her hair is probably just like Lucemon X's wing hair growing out on his hair
    but... It's mixing into her clothes made me go wut and wtf. That's why I don't know which hair is it. I know it's "Blanc's hair" but still I cannot confirm so I think I may need to wait for more of her images in different angles just to see the back of her helmet hat and hairstyle. Sorry I still unable to grasp because only that helmet/hat got in the way blocking the important things. Or maybe I need to get used to those feather wings in "Don't Question Digimon's Logic" style?

I'm going digital
    It's probably a mix of both. There are actual hair-wings, and there are wings growing out of her helmet. We have example of both wings growing out of skin (her bow) and wings growing out of clothing (her shoes); this is probably a blended mix of both. You can clearly see that most of the wings are going under her helmet, and only a few smaller wings are growing directly from the helmet.

I come from the net
    Yeah it seems like it's a new trait Kenji designed Angewomon X and Lucemon X for Angels with X antibodies. If he drew another one then I might accept.

I'm starting to think the celestial sash robe didn't vanish off but it's actually those floating golden feather wings forming "X" (X Antibody's famous style) not connected to her back must be that one because it only stands out with more tons of feathers compared to her "hair" and kneesocks after confirmed it as I took the image to cut off the whole surrounding this the "mysterious shadow arrow shaped one" to adjust it in straight line to discover the length is mismatched in the paint art program.

I'm extremely graceful for Twitter to release bigger images to easy to point it out plus forum comments of course.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I think that's the biggest art I've seen them post, dang. Why they don't put these on the DRB is beyond me, it really does seem like they have HQ art for every Digimon that have art of. I mean, that should be obvious - but the place they upload most of them has shit tier quality. Angewomon X is more scantily clad than what the original art appeared to be.

I come from the net
    I agree! But I have concerns for Digimon twitter. What if Digimon twitter got deleted? D:

I saw very few official websites got deleted for unknown reasons...

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Though I wasn't immediately a fan of this cluttered design, it has grown on me! She looks graceful and exudes this aura like a deity very much in line with Angewomon being considered like a goddess in the Digital World. The helmet and plume are a bit much imo, I get they wanted to tie in to Ophanimon but sometimes simplicity achieves a lot more.

I come from the net
    There is something caught my eyes at twitter news. The certain picture was posted in there.
    The light balls and four "wings" surrounding it, its appearance is same as Angewomon X's golden winged celestial sash robe.
    With... No name or source. I'd like to know this.

Next chapter is hard to predict but I'm excited!

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Less clothing? No, that's too obvious... make it see-through!
    We have to think of CREATIVE NEW WAYS to be horny! I do admit I overall like the design though, even if the transparent outfit is a bit much.
    I actually really like this design too. I was curious how it was gonna turn out, as I wasn't too keen on where they took Sakuyamon X. But it came out great. I don't even mind the transparency. It suits the dignified delicacy of Angewomon's look.
    Last edited by McGann; 10-04-2019 at 03:22 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    There is something caught my eyes at twitter news. The certain picture was posted in there.
    The light balls and four "wings" surrounding it, its appearance is same as Angewomon X's golden winged celestial sash robe.
    With... No name or source. I'd like to know this.
    Galeem the Lord of Light from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Nintendo's famous fighting game.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Wizardmon is a very "meta" Digimon. He himself is from Witchelny, the universe of the Magical Witches. His staff is literally a Tamagotchi device on a stick. And of course, he's a Digimon. His X-Antibody form strengthens the Magical Witches connection with the symbols on his cape, his pixel sprite, and the book tied to his back (the red cover with pink pages is just like the Eneruge V-Pet device).

Angewomon X is almost certainly referencing Wizardmon X with the elements. The four main elements (fire, wind, earth, water) of Witchelny, culminating into Wizardmon's personal element (lightning). Makes sense in the scheme of Chronicle X, since Wizardmon X was the one that inspired Gatomon X to evolve into Angewomon X.
    Thanks for elaborating on this stuff.

Slightly related, but I just realized Angewomon's four pairs of wings are the colours of the four elements (red for fire, blue for water, etc.). That plus the four golden wings forming an X contributes to how busy the design is, but knowing the intention behind it is enough to make it cool to me lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast