With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 18!

i wish they make an anime series of this. The story is getting very interested. I also hope they add more natural carriers in the story.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    I really feel they did justice to Angewomon X's design it has a lot of interesting features i feel that work well imo I do love how each pair of her wings is a different color.
    Though i wonder how her wrist wings will look when shorten unless they're naturally that size which i do hope they kept that feature from Angewomon.

Can't wait to see Ophanimon X

I come from the net
    With Angewomon X like that, it's easy to imagine Angemon X. But he could end up being too similar to HolyAngemon Priest Mode....

Angewomon X got red lines so then it's Angemon X with blue lines or not.

Her new ponytail is really part of her hairstyle? It seems she have two different hairstyles at once: Multi colored ponytail/twintails and normal blonde hair
    Or it's connected with her helmet like Ofanimon's helmet got red hairstyle not part of her hairstyle?

Junior Commander
    Pretty sure those pink things are just ribbons, not hair.

I come from the net
    Then I better wait for bigger picture.

Pink? It's purple/violet to me... I guess I do need a new computer.

This was great. Tailmon, Wizarmon and Vamdemon are some of my favourite Adventure characters. I love both if their X antibodies. Is the designer Kenji Watanabe? Tailmon's X antibody version of her Adventure line is now complete too which is great.

I wonder how Wizarmon and Medieval Dukemon got the X antibody in Witchelny? I'm really happy they mentioned that too, and Wizarmon's cape has references to it.

I bet we're going to get a Golden Digimental homage chapter soon, and Revenge of Diablomon. I wish this was a full manga.

I come from the net
    Wait, Ofanimon X haven't arrived yet only we got her Falldown Mode X.

Look like I cannot find the Holy Ring on Angewomon X....

Ain't got no mojo...
    Ofanimon X and Cherubimon X (Virtue) is confirmed in X3...

Nice to see they fit something like this in, now we have to wait another week .

Anyway angewomon looks incredible in her X form, I hope ofanimon can live up to this.

That's actually... kind of odd to hear that they're revealing it pretty late with Angewomon X. Given that we already had X-Antibody forms for Plotmon, Tailmon, and Holydramon since uhh... 2003. And then there's also Ophanimon: Falldown Mode's X-Antibody revealed this year. Still cool to see an almost complete line of Xs.

Edit (10/2/19): Oh yeah, I somehow forgot about Nefertimon X. Whose X's form is also from 2003. Really just makes it stranger to see.
    Last edited by Cenrji; 10-02-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast