With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 18!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 18!

After a small break it's back!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so it'll be interesting to see how many chapters are left...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.

Updated- Cleaned up the translation thanks to onkei!

Chapter 18- Courage from Another World

While the Royal Knights were fighting hard against evil forces in various places, many Digimon who had escaped the dark area were causing destruction in the former digital world.

Digimon who were still babies or who weren't confident in their ability to battle formed into groups to evacuate to safety, where they could hide and endure until the commotion settled.

"It's okay. You'll be safe here."

Tailmon X spoke in assurance to the groups of trembling Digimon evacuees. However....
    "I know that you're hiding there."

One of the evil Digimon, Vamdemon X, appeared through the barrier.

Tailmon X could feel Vamdemon X's frightful evil power and was scared, but tried to attack nevertheless. She was easily thrown back. Just when they all believed that they were to be annihilated, something suddenly exploded on Vamdemon X's back.

Vamdemon X turned around, and even the Digimon evacuees and Tailmon X stared ahead at the Digimon that was there.
    "I'm Wizarmon. In order to protect this world that is part of my brotherhood, I have hastened here from Witchelny to join this fight! In order to protect everyone, I will fight you, even to my death!"

As Wizarmon X gave his name, he valiantly attacked Vamdemon X.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Fascinated by his appearance, Tailmon X made the decision to protect the Digimon to the end of her life as well, and evolved into Angewomon X!

Lining up with Wizarmon X, they confronted Vamdemon X..
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 18 interestingly moved the story to a different front that I don't think we had previously seen.

Chapter 19 shows as coming a week from now on October 9th! (2nd for many of us.)

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    This chapter is basically a love-letter towards Adventure.

I do like Angewomon's mitre-mask, and how her clothing seems to be based on religious priest/bishop clothing.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol that came from no where, guess it's a "side chapter", lol, Hope we'll learn what the Royal Knights and Demon Lords are up to soon

and that was basically a massive Adventure shoutout, interesting and was a pretty cool chapter tbh.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Hopefully Wizarmon X survives this...and hopefully no VenomVandemon X :S

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Lol at this Adventure fan service in the midst of the epic clash!

Angewomon X is definitely interesting, such a busy/cluttered design with a lot going on! I like her wings, her bow, the golden bits, there's just visually a lot to process and sometimes less is more, clearly that isn't the case here. I do like her, and let's face it the original is incomparable. I'm a bit anxious for Ophanimon X now.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

I do like Angewomon's mitre-mask, and how her clothing seems to be based on religious priest/bishop clothing.
    Not too surprised since she's meant to be equal to HolyAngemon, not regular Angemon as everyone always pairs her with.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Of course they would find a way to put less clothing on Angewomon (actually I think it's see-through, but still). I like the wings though.

And of course that's a fun way to reference Adventure. Very nice.

I come from the net
    Wow Angewomon X's appearance is so completely different. It gets all religious clothing but it lost that celestial sash robe....

But I realized it may be connected to HolyAngemon's non-combat form for that reason. Priest Mode.

Look like it's drawn by Kenji? It's good thing X antibody still kept her helmet on which is the ironic rule for Angel types.

I love that nightgown mixed into her new clothes. It managed to make her look very elegant and graceful.

So... Uhh that Angewomon X may will be Ofanimon X for sure, right? Instead of Ofanimon Falldown Mode X getting "purified"?! Or only mere references?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

Not too surprised since she's meant to be equal to HolyAngemon, not regular Angemon as everyone always pairs her with.
    It always really bothers me when Angewomon and Angemon are paired up for that exact reason. Come back when you have evolved Angemon, she ain't got time for a mere Adult!

I overall like Angewomon X's design, but I am very confused about her outfit. Most of it just looks like a bunch of sheer scraps of fabric to me, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly is going on with it. The hat is awesome though.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Considering we already know that base Ophanimon X exists in the X3, it could go either way.

And I imagine that we're going to get higher quality artwork of her soon enough.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast