With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X3 & Artbook Pre-Order Info & Tease in MonMon Memo, Plus More Art & Profiles

Digimon X3 & Artbook Pre-Order Info & Tease in MonMon Memo, Plus More Art & Profiles

A bit later than expected!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for MonMon Memo 41! This one is some basic details and teases for the Digimon X3 and new artbook since they are up for pre-order! Plus we have a bit more after!

Pre-orders for the Digital Monster X Version 3 Yellow and Blue
    finally began last week!

It's a bit of an unusual pre-order schedule that is rocketing so you can enter the world of the X3 quickly (In fact, you can decide to pre-order after playing the X2!)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The main theme this time is the Royal Knights vs the Seven Great Demon Lords

The two powers finally clash and this event is the culmination of the X Series!

And what is this 'new miracle' that hasn't been revealed yet?

Actually... it's not an exaggeration to say that the 'new miracle' is the biggest feature of the X3... but we can't tell you for now!

Please look at the X3 pre-order page on November 25th for a follow up.

Until then, watch out for the newly released X-Antibody Digimon. X-Evolution is a fun point of the X series, but there have been some Digimon who have been waiting for it.

From now on, in addition to the designers of previous battlers, the creators from PLEX, the designers for various tokusatsu series, will participate!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The possibilities have expanded for X-Evolution!

And... another long awaited bit of information was announced...

That is the release of the Digital Monster Art Book Version X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The biggest features to show off for now is the cover of Alphamon Ouryuken by Kenji Watanabe and the newly drawn oversized illustration of the final battle between the Royal Knights and Seven Great Demon Lords by Soh Moriyama!

It's an extravagant list of things!

The rough drawn of the final battle illustration was published super fast on the reservation page. Mr. Moriyama gives the image life and I'm looking forward to it.

Lastly, Chronicle X will be updated soon, with the next update scheduled for October 2nd.

They finish by saying seeya next time!

Plus on top of that we have some art and profiles from the Bandai Digimon Twitter!

First up for those...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Higher resolution art of Cocomon and Chocomon

Plus...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A quick translation of his shortened Twitter profile...

He has ear hair and his tail is lighter and more buoyant than air, which allows him to float on fluffy wind! It enjoys taking walks in the air with Terriermon!

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
    Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
    Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
    The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
    Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
    Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
    Raising Information, Road to the Devil
    Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
    The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon
    Last Evolution Kizuna & Digimon X2 at DigiFes
    Digimon X2 Booklet Preview
    Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    Evidently, the "miracle" is probably related to the Ultimate++ tier.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Yeah figures. Will be great to see what they come up with!

I come from the net
    Same here. How funny, when they mention "miracle", once it reveals then that'll be all last of this as the final trilogy....

"Miracle" please do your best to give us the best memories ever.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Yeah, and referring to it as a Ďfeatureí makes me wonder if itís some sort of special mechanic, which might mean that itís not just obtaining Paladin Mode X, but some kind of fusion. There are two super-duper-ultimates, so maybe the other one isnít Ogdomon X after all: maybe each is a fusion of half or so of the Royal Knights. I dunno how Iíd feel about that.

Then again, maybe itís just an unlock feature: collect all the Royal Knights in your version (or both, and connect them), and unlock Paladin Mode X! Collect all the Great Demon Kings in the last version, connect it to this one, and unlock Ogdomon X! I mean Iím really kind of expecting to see either him or Satan Mode X, given the storyline, and any other way of acquiring them would be rather strange considering that none of the Demon Kings are in this version.

Well if the miracle is a feature and not referring to specific Digimon, then maybe it's referring to Blast Evolution coming back in the X3?

Edit: About to find out if cross-thread quoting works here...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSonic View Post
    So, not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but the XAI with a green orb is the background shown for the DMX3. This means that they may be putting Blast Evolution from the PenX3 and D-Cyber Ultimate in. I'm very excited for this.
    Last edited by Nightwing; 09-27-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Well if the miracle is a feature and not referring to specific Digimon, then maybe it's referring to Blast Evolution coming back in the X3?

So, not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but the XAI with a green orb is the background shown for the DMX3. This means that they may be putting Blast Evolution from the PenX3 and D-Cyber Ultimate in. I'm very excited for this.
    What was Blast evolution?

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post

What was Blast evolution?
    Mid-battle power up evolution for V-pets, like what happens in Digivices in the anime. You power up your Digimon enough and it would temporarily evolve to a stronger form in-battle, Child going to Adult, Adult to Perfect, Perfect to Ultimate, with Ultimates becoming stronger Ultimates.

I'm a Maniac
    Alphamon getting a new mode? that would be awesome.

I come from the net
    The new furs of Terriermon X and Lopmon X are very hard to label while one of them is "dog" and other one is "rabbit" yet shares same design creating... Like
    Rorschach test but with 4x times no matter how I try to think hard.

Oh boy. They does feel like it's magical pet mascots!

Blast Evolution? Well then bring out Sleipmon Burst Mode... And Chaosmon with "Sleip Arms".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast