With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Memorial Story Title & Preview- The Shibuya-ish Heroic Saga of Pump and Gotsu

Final Memorial Story Title & Preview- The Shibuya-ish Heroic Saga of Pump and Gotsu

Another preview!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Adventure Twitter has revealed the secret title for the 5th and final Memorial Story short, and put up a storyboard preview of it. This time the preview is for.... "The Shibuya-ish Heroic Saga of Pump and Gotsu"

First up is the storyboard image above, which as you can see features V-mon and Gabumon.

Then a translation of the text in the tweet.

While Gabumon and V-mon are having drinks at a grown-ups bar, someone familiar enters the place. Shibuya-type Digimon?

"We were the strongest Digimon there ever were. We were scared of nothing."

Slowly, they begin to tell the tale of their heroisms.

Last up is the text in the storyboard

ACTION: A hardboiled-looking V-mon (trenchcoat style) raises up a glass, the artwork nuanced in dramatic comic style
    DIALOGUE: (V-mon) Cheers

ACTION: Gabumon in the same nuance (suit style)
    DIALOGUE: (Gabumon) To our grown-up selves

I'm not sure the title is something anyone expected, and it appears this one is being done with tongue firmly planted in cheek. It'll be interesting to see exactly what happens, especially with that title.

The preview of the first Memorial Story short, To Sora, can be found here.
    The preview of the third short, Medical Student, Jou Kido, can be found here.
    The preview of the fourth short, The Coveted Jogress Evolution, can be found here.

Thanks to onkei for translations!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wow I sure miss Vmon alot so I haven't seen Vmon for such long time in anime! I know Vmon appeared in the latest games but I meant in anime only!

Surprised Vmon and Gabumon actually are chatting with each others... In comedy.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon revived!?

how did they get out of the Frontier universe lol

I'm a Maniac
    "We were the strongest Digimon there ever were. We were scared of nothing."
    Rosemon+Vikemon: "LMAO OKAY BOO "

Ain't got no mojo...
    Glad Veemon is in this, and teamed up with Gabumon. Didnít expect it to explore Pumpkinmon and Gotsumon in this, given they were sent to to Digi-Dungeon by Myotismon (I mean sentenced to death, curse you dub!).

This is not something I ever imagined, but is somehow exactly what I wanted.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Why wasn't this in the show?

I come from the net
    Oh hey V-mon. And those two as well? This is going to be really fun to see.

This is going to be hilarious lol.

Edit: For those of you who want to keep track, Episode 2 (Hole in the Heart) is the last one we don't really know about yet. I want to speculate it's about Ken and either Wormmon or Yolei, but that's just speculation based on the word "heart" so it's not worth much.

Besides that, the first episode is seemingly about Sora, Mimi, and Biyomon. The third is the one about Gomamon and Jou (and maybe has an Agumon cameo?), while the fourth one is the Jogress short featuring Biyomon and Palmon (and maybe Silphymon). Then there's this one, the final one. I feel like we never got much Veemon and Gabumon interaction in 02, this should be fun.

Anyways, this sort of narrows down Sora, Mimi, and Jou as characters who won't be featuring much in the movie.
    Last edited by Nightwing; 09-25-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm more shocked they'll have Digimon drinking liquor haha this is going to be a wild one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast