With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X3 Profiles Begin! Terriermon X Art & Info!

Digimon X3 Profiles Begin! Terriermon X Art & Info!

Well we all knew these were coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, the Bandai Digimon account is starting up putting decent resolution art and mini profiles.

The first new Digimon we get is Terriermon X! (Quick translation for now, will update when we can.)
    He has excellent sensory organs in his ears thanks to the growing hair. He can read the flow of wind and fly in the sky. The ear jewelry 'Gen Emerald' is linked to his twin Lopmon, and they can understand each other's condition.

On top of the art and profile for Terriermon X, we also got high resolution art for a few more Digimon...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Zerimon and Gummymon! Both of their introductions are just shortened version of their standard profiles.

No doubt many more to come!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Instead of getting some parts of their personal Adult levels as X antibody Child ones, Terriermon X got Lopmon's "DNA" in order to be connected with each others that's why he gained Bunny fur? I was so sure it's dog fur....

Now's the time to wait patiently for them to reveal them!

I'm going digital
    It never says anything about bunny fur. Dogs can have fur too. In fact, that scruffy-fur look is similar to a terrier, Terriermon's namesake.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Interesting that Terriermon and Lopmon are linked like that.

And neat, I guess it'll be where we get one every day except weekends - or close to that. Looking forward to it!

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Dogs can have fur too.
    ??? Didn't I quoted Dog's fur?

Well when I first saw Terriermon X's new fur, I instantly got reminded of Laborador. (Used to have that Laborador pet)

I'm cool with that being linked with Lopmon instead of usual parts of Adult levels into Child's appearances. They are the twins. Shame I didn't get to see Galgomon X and I imagined Terriermon X getting "Rambo" headband and grumpy look to enable its face look "Mad Dog" before X3.

Terriermon X's dog thighs are cute, too.

Although Terriermon X finally gotten some doggy parts, I still feel like it's more of... Mystical Unicorn Bunny Dog plushie thanks to this gem jewelry.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The ear jewelry 'Gen Emerald' is linked to his twin Lopmon,
    My first impression was that the emerald might be a reference to Jianliang/Jenrya (so 'Jian Emerald', since that's what Terriermon always calls him iirc), but I'm also waiting to see if Lopmon X makes any similar reference.

I'm going digital
    It's a telepathic or an empathetic link, not some bizarre molecular genetic link where they swap DNA.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Terriermon kinda looks like he should partnered with a magical girl of some kind. Some twitter users have also described Terriermon as being angelic and by extension want Lopmon to be devilish.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Twitter is the best thing to happen to Digimon. I love these updates. Terriermon might be my favourite X Antibody but I am biased.

I wonder how different Lopmon is going to look.

yes i was waiting for terriermon x's full art! i also wonder since terriermon x has a gen on his right ear lopmon will have a similar gem on her left ear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Instead of getting some parts of their personal Adult levels as X antibody Child ones, Terriermon X got Lopmon's "DNA" in order to be connected with each others
    i don't think terriermon gained lopmon's DNA since he is her twin that was born from the same egg as her he probably already had her DNA inside of him and the x-antibody used that part of his DNA to form a deeper connection with her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast