With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Digimon Poll to decide Digimon given as Pre-Registration Award

ReArise Digimon Poll to decide Digimon given as Pre-Registration Award

Well we knew this was coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After accidentally being revealed early, the Digimon ReArise character poll is finally starting!

You choose which Digimon you want to help in an event between the following: Impmon, Gaomon, Goblimon, Gomamon, Patamon, DemiDevimon, Veemon, SnowAgumon, Lalmon, Renamon, and Wormmon.

The winner will be given to all players outside of Japan.

To throw in a vote for who you want, comment on this Facebook post with the name of the Digimon you choose.

They note that misspellings may not be counted, so double check before you post.

It also won't be running that long, until 7pm Pacific on Thursday, September 26th. So it might be best to figure out who you want and comment immediately.

The equivalent Japanese event had V-mon as the winner.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Expecting a Veemon to win by a landslide here, but wouldn't be surprised if Renamon managed to win.
    Last edited by DragonicEmperor; 09-21-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I feel like even if Veemon doesn't win they'll give out Veemon and say he won anyway lol. Since this is copy pasted from the Japanese version. Interesting that it's no longer part of pre registration

Junior Commander
    What exactly is it that we win with this one? Aren't these found in the game anyway? Is it too much work to find them otherwise? Or do we get them with everything they need to fully evolve or something, like Pumpkinmon?

I'd love SnowAgumon just for a different choice, but Veemon's got some potential too, so I wouldn't mind. Renamon seems like a boring choice.

I come from the net
    I also wonder about this. Is this just a popularity contest or something?

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Judging from the comments, as expected, Veemon, Patamon (yay) and Renamon are quite visible. Also Snow Agumon seems popular.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    To throw in a vote for who you want, comment on this Facebook post with the name of the Digimon you choose.
    Why donít they just start a poll?

I come from the net
    YukiAgumon got popular? Really?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If the prize is the same as the JP, the winner becomes part of the story. Which is unlikely for anyone but Veemon, since they already did that in Japan and put Veemon in the story (in which he has evolved multiple times, so ended up being used quite a lot)

I guess if they do that prize and someone else wins, this time they can make a dub only one off mission where a Renamon helps you etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Why donít they just start a poll?
    Prob to avoid people botting it for who they want. This way then can check manually of all comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast