With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November V-Jump- Ultimate Image Omegamon X Figure, Cyber Sleuth, ReArise, X3 V-Pets

November V-Jump- Ultimate Image Omegamon X Figure, Cyber Sleuth, ReArise, X3 V-Pets

V-Jump time

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The November issue of V-Jump has a few things, most of which we know about, but still worth a quick look.

The first spread starts off with a look at the upcoming Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon X, which recently went up for pre-order. There are a few short Q&As with As'maria, which we'll have translations for if time allows.

The other page is a preview of Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition, with a heavy focus on the Royal Knights.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

The game is out on October 18th. Steam pre-orders aren't currently open, but hopefully will be soon.

On to the next spread!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We get a ReArise section dedicated to some Halloween content, including Pumpmon's Ultimate being teased. They also show Omegamon Zwart showing up in an event.

The last bit is showing off the Digimon X3, which is up for pre-order and we got all the details about that yesterday.

The one obvious new bit for the X3 is a short version of Gankoomon X's profile, which onkei has translated: He assimilates with Hinukamuy to change into a form that specializes in physical battle.

The other side of the second spread is non-Digimon content with 'Zillions of enemy X'

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the images and onkei for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So it seems Gankoomon does fuse with Hinakumuy in some sort of way. Looking forward to a more complete profile later.

I will continue to weep for my precious Digivolving Spirits. Would be interesting to see the As'Maria interview, should you guys have time.

Disappointed that Hinakumuy is just a pair of flaming boxing gloves (however cool looking). Gankoomon looks badass but with far less personality than the original imho.

His original profile suggested that once Hinakumuy unleashed it's potential there would be no rival for it, but sad that his potential ended up being flaming fists lol. Would have been cooler to have him above GankoomonX or become a separate Digimon!

I come from the net
    Don't be disappointed yet, Amandil. It's only small part. Just wait for the official profile.
    Although Hinakumuy transformed into the armored gauntlets, it's still just Jesmon X and Gankoomon X shares strong similarities, after all Hackmon got his DNA (Still unknown for what purpose). They didn't reveal the full abilities of that fists to just hype up.

I adore Gankoomon X's design but I personally would have made it a Jojo's reference

I still like his ripped design. Yeah hope when they expand the reference book we get more info.

Do we know when we are getting their awesome profiles?

I come from the net
    Digimon Reference Book used to update daily but lately it gotten delayed so many times although delayed, it release few amount of the profiles to make up.
    So we have to do to wait patiently for them to update. The reasons why this Reference Book got delayed for special holidays and new Digimon products news.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Digimon Reference Book used to update daily but lately it gotten delayed so many times although delayed, it release few amount of the profiles to make up.
    So we have to do to wait patiently for them to update. The reasons why this Reference Book got delayed for special holidays and new Digimon products news.
    they tend to do it once per month in the recent times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast